Skip to content

Showing important massage in GSA SER

Hello all,
I am running GSA SER with a list from serlists.com and i am getting this important massage (see below).

Massage:
2016-10-15 12:04: No targets to post to (no search engines
chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first
appeared at 2016-10-15 11:49]

Regards,
Andrew

Comments

• Is this normal or i am doing something wrong?
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Have you imported the targets or set them up as Global Site lists?

If yes to either, then you've ran out of targets (Processed the entire list).

Regards,

-Jordan
  • Hey Jordan,
    I think i did, can you send me a guild please or tell me how to check.
    This is imposible that it finished i have just start using it few days ago.
    Regards,

Andrew
  • ziffa27ziffa27 Malta
    edited October 2016
    I hope this help.
    Please find attache the global option and each project options.
    I think i did the correct settings.

Global option:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/djfde0acahjtgx3/global-options.jpg?dl=0

Project options:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/om9fcjz97ht5ylc/project-options.jpg?dl=0

Regards,

Andrew
  • Anyone can help please?

I have a new list from SERlists

Massage
    No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @ziffa27
    I sent you a mail, but you have only a few platforms selected and you have it set to not post to sites again.  So you will reach the point where you process the entire list and then it can not post any more because you don't allow additional posting. 

The awesome thing about GSA SER is it has a million options to setup how you want.  The down side to that is they can affect each other in a cascading fashion. 

Anyway check my mail and if that doesn't work then you can backup the project and send it to me.  Or duplciate it and remove any sensative data and then send me that. 
  • Hey @loopline,

Regarding the platforms i have chose the only that are contextual links and there are no more platforms and i do not want to post more than once on each. Do you suggest i make it post again even if this is to my money site and contextual links?

I saw your email and got back to you.

Thanks a lot.
    @ziffa27
    Im not suggesting you change your SEO strategy, thats up to you, I don't give SEO advice in general. 

what Im saying is, if you don't allow posting to a site more then once and you have limited engine selection then your going to quickly reach a point where you have worked thru the list and then you will have no more targets to post to because you exhausted the list. 

Which is exactly whats happening to you.  So even with the biggest list in the world if it were 10 times bigger then one I sold  you, it would take 10 times longer before you ran out of targets, but you would still run out of targets.   At which point you need a new list. 

Then you are going to quickly reach the point of diminishing returns because there are a finite number of domains out there that will auto approve your links and just allow you to build links and that are compatible with GSA SER and that work inside the settings you have set. 

So you could keep buying lists from everyone that is selling them all over the forum and other forums and anywhere else, and you will get a few new domains here and there but your going to quickly reach a point where you spend $50 on a list, load it in and get 3 new links because you have already built links 1 time on every other domain in that list. 

So at that point, you will be left with no choice but to revise your strategy in some way or simply stop building links. 
  • @loopline

Okay i am going to change to allow posting to a site more then once.
    I hope this will fix my problem :)
    PS. Did you had a look at the project i sent you by email?
    @ziffa27 yes I mailed you back,.
  • Thanks a lot
  • ziffa27ziffa27 Malta
    edited November 2016
    After i did all the changes that you told me to do i still get that massage + i ask the project to stop after 20 and it stop at around a 100 and i get only around 2 to 5 verified.
    Kindly can you help me please or get back to me?

Regards,
    Andrew Callus
  • This is closed.
    Thanks everyone.
This discussion has been closed.