Skip to content

Created wiki profile without Link

edited October 2016 in Need Help
Hi senior guys,
I'm facing problem with wiki profile link submission. My GSA system create wiki profile without link, I'm totally confused about that. Sometimes 2/3 profile created with links. But 99.99% wiki profile create without link, I don't know where is main problem of my GSA settings. Here is some created wiki profile link: //removed//

Anybody can help me?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    check your settings for anchor test (citiation anchors) and also check your scheduled posting options if you have used the option to create no-link posts. Also check the "back link types".
  • Hi @Sven
    Please check screenshot and let me know where is the problem:

Please check and let me know clearly.

Thanks
    settings look ok to me. Maybe the wikis itself do not lalow links to be set? did you try submitting a link there manually?
  • Yes, thats right. I manually edit and post some links, they accept links. But only my GSA system not worked.
    How can I fix the problem?
  • I submit over 100k Wiki profile links, but 99% profile without links. Only link placed to wiki article, not placed on wiki profile.
    can you send me the project backup?
  • Sure, please visit and download from google drive - SER file - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2sO5JYLlVycdTVSVHpxTTN1bVE
    Submission report excell: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2sO5JYLlVycdDctQWJKSGNqU1E

The project created for 60 URLs and the submission for :
    For Wiki profile & articles, Forum profiles, Social Network profiles, Microblog profiles.
    Submitted 73110, verified only 976 links (99% wiki profile without link).

I confused about submitted and verified links very different. Why it was?

Please help me.
    the big amount of submissions vs the verified is due to Discuz engine....there was a very high timeout that I changed for next update.

However, the links have previously being recorded by SER and now it seems someone edited the profile pages and removed all links. Maybe some plugin but if you see the changelog, you see it. However the pages load very slow on my end to debug this further.
  • @Sven
    How it's possible to remove all links after submission!!!!
    I check it instantly when submit my GSA system.
    99% submissions was only for 1 link, this one only big.
    Did you get any problem of my GSA project settings?
    no problems seen in your project. However all I did is checking the verified urls and many of them had no link added anymore. BUT it once had so someone must have removed the links.

Did you use the accounts maybe on another project? Profile links will get overwritten n that case.
  • No, I didn't.
  • Automatically problem fixed. Thanks for your time.