Skip to content

Two issues

1. I can't spider this page, it doesn't look like anything special but I still can spider it. it returns all spider with 0 results in the popup. I'm thinking it has to do with the php in the link? What am I doing wrong?
https://www.stats.in.th/?cmd=ranking

2. Since the last update any emails I receive on the found items screen in the "extra" shows it's from China.
I've confirmed that it is from the country it is suppose to be from which isn't China but everything still shows it is from China

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. well what settings do you use here? The site itself lists other webpages so you have to enable parsing of external websites.

2. makr a screesnhot please
  • I used the reset settings and have the external ticked.

• How deep to parse is set to custom and then to 4
    Thats abit too much in my eyes. On each external link you should be able to locate an email with 1 click to get to the "contact sub-page". Everything above that is just a wast of time in my eyes.

However, it doesn't show if there is any external link found at all. upload your project backup somewhere or post screenshots.
  • I don't mind changing it, on other projects I put it at 1 or 2 sometimes, at other times I get better results at 4.

I didn't save the project because it doesn't run. I was hoping to have a resolution then run the project and save it.

When you put that URL in your program does it work for you?
    yes
  • OK you must have something in your settings other than default.

Here is screen grab of settings if you need any other please just let me know
    better save the project , upload and paste the link here.
  • That file has sensitive data in it like the email password
    i don't care about it really....just remove it and save the project?
  • garygary TH
    edited October 2016
    I wasn't worried about you but posting a link to it here allows others to download it which was my worry. Anyway the details have been removed.

Removed your link now...though you should have posted that in pm not publicly.
    found the problem now and it is fixed in latest update
  • Good to hear there is a resolution.

I don't see any way to send you  a PM, now I see that little mail icon at the top of the page.
  • Here is a screen grab of the location issue.

I just did a fast search and the first URL in the list is Singapore, the second URL is Thailand but all links show as China.

ok another fix in a minute ;)
  • Looks like that's fixed thank you, very nice.

Still having trouble with php urls, I think this one is adding some extra to the end as well, can these type of URLS be done?

Link

Or this
    sorry, Im not sure what you are trying to say. What is added to where?
  • I mean they are adding some search code to the end of the URL making it so it can't be spidered, but I am not sure.

The last URL I posted I can't spider it, are you able to or do I need to do something to be able to spider it?
    well who do you think adds that parameters? I still can not follow you.