Skip to content

GSA SER are stuck, stop and sometimes clash when find and add proxies.

GSA SER stuck, stop and sometimes clash when find and add proxies. and it occur both in GSA SER and GSA PR Emulator in the same situation. (In PR emulator no clash but it's stop find, add and test proxies) PS. Sorry no pic. for PR Emulator

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you reproduce this somehow?
  • @Sven I'm not good in English please give me more detail. thank you ^^
    I mean, can you somehow give a short description what I have to do to reproduce this scrash behaviour? Some exact steps that would get me to see this crash instantly here?
  • OK I see, I go to Proxy List window and press Add proxy > find online + test. Both in GSA SER and PR Emulator. That's it.
    and that crashes it instantly and every time? Not doing it for me.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Sven I've also noticed that sometimes I see projects that have their status active actually not running. Not sure what is causing this.

All other projects are running but for some reason this one stopped. It's not always the same project that does this either. Seems kinda random to be honest. This happens on all my servers.
    you get some bugreport window or out of memory warning? whats the mem status?
  • When the error occur no bug report window or out of memory warning appear, just the error window as the picture show only.
    But next time I will take a look at mem status when the error occur.
    (For now the mem usage from task manager show used about 48% of all mem (used 1.7GB /free 914MB) in GSA SER show use 542MB.)