Skip to content

Confused about Captcha Breaker

Hi,
I buy GSA Captcha Breaker, GSA SER and GSA indexer.
I start running my first campaign more than 1 hour ago and i see that GSA Captcha Breaker is still blank....looks like it didn't resolve any captcha yet.
Is that normal? is something else needed to run GSA Captcha Breaker with GSA SER?
I choose GSA Captcha Breaker as a captha service on SER options so actually it haves to work.
Should i just wait?

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    One hour seems too much...something is wrong. Did the TEST in captcha options gave you any good result?
    If not, restart SER as admin.
  • Yes the test says that the connection works fine.
    I start both as admin...

ok then another thing to check:
    1. edit project and check if it actually is setup to use captcha services in options
    2. make sure your proxies work
  • If you mean in the oprion panel clicking Captha from the lefta then yes GSA Captha Breaker haves a "x" so yes it is enabled.
    Clicking "Test" it says "Communication was successful"

• Proxies are working fine 5 dedicated private proxies.

• Update!
    I restart everything and now it works!
    Most of them it says "skipped by setting" and unable to solve" with a 30% success right now...
    Anyway...about my campaign now, should i just continue it or its better somehow to reset it and start from the start? ( bcs the captcha problem on the start ).
    Another thing i see that GSA Indexer is gathering some url's ( 5 until now ).
    Should i press start after the dayly campaign ( i set it to 50 links per day ) is finish?
    Thanks again Sven!

You might want to click right on project->modify->delete target url history.
    That will lt your project start where it skipped before.