Skip to content

Where to buy auto-generated text?

I'm looking for a large list (over 1000) machine-generated descriptions for websites, no more than 300 words each. They need to be readable but not brilliant. I can't seem to find anyone who can do this using software. I've been on Upwork/Elance but nobody ever gets back to me or they're all useless... Anyone know where I can buy such a service?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    give me the keywords and i try it with the upcoming GSA Content Generation software, just to test things ;)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @Sven its a list of URLs actually so like:

http://www.gsa-online.de,
    http://www.msn.co.uk, etc

Will it still work?
    and what text should be generated based on what? The url, the keywords found there or!?
    edited August 2016
    I guess if its easier I can send you the name of the websites. They are ecommerce. So either:

www.asos.com
    or
    ASOS

It needs to then generate a few words about this store, from other sources. Kind of like the way Kontent Machine works. So for above store it might generate something like description of what it sells, or PR/media stuff, or even use the Wikipedia article. Just general scraping of any mention of it online.
    OK, so then better send the URLs.
  • @spunko2010 I tried Article Forge for you but when I wrote in ASOS it came up with this.

Online stores are now phenomenally famous the past couple of years. Dr. Jays is a wonderful on-line store with a great deal of selection. The delivery choices incorporate free delivery on specific goods, ground delivery, and express delivery choices. Karma Loop ships internationally and is actually an amazing online store to search at.
    A really distinctive toy store with a huge collection of quality toys and games, Kazoo toys is really a well-designed on-line toy store that let's you to search and locate the perfect toy you need for the kid. While all of us adore our and on-line stores, there are several other on-line toy stores that got a tremendous choice of creative and kid-friendly toys. Educational Toys Planet also supplies totally free delivery on particular purchases, ground delivery, and express delivery, along with international delivery. Some items on the website are eligible for free delivery and are going to have red free delivery tag on the item page. 
    The web site mentions that there's no cost discrimination, and yet the international buyers are charged the very same. There's absolutely no option for internet shipping. A fairly good choice to look stylish. 
    The internet platform has a smorgasbord of style stores that provide eclectic clothing choices to satisfy your sartorial demands. If you'd like a small personality in your wardrobe, this is actually the on-line store for you! Both of These trendy on-line clothing stores offer an extensive collection of merchandise for women everywhere. This internet store has celebrity-inspired fashions that will cause you to look great without needing to spend a lot of money. 

---

So I tried http://www.asos.com and came up with this:

Online stores are now phenomenally famous the past couple of years. Dr. Jays is a wonderful on-line store with a great deal of selection. The delivery choices incorporate free delivery on specific goods, ground delivery, and express delivery choices. Karma Loop ships internationally and is actually an amazing online store to search at.
    A really distinctive toy store with a huge collection of quality toys and games, Kazoo toys is really a well-designed on-line toy store that let's you to search and locate the perfect toy you need for the kid. While all of us adore our and on-line stores, there are several other on-line toy stores that got a tremendous choice of creative and kid-friendly toys. Educational Toys Planet also supplies totally free delivery on particular purchases, ground delivery, and express delivery, along with international delivery. Some items on the website are eligible for free delivery and are going to have red free delivery tag on the item page. 
    The web site mentions that there's no cost discrimination, and yet the international buyers are charged the very same. There's absolutely no option for internet shipping. A fairly good choice to look stylish. 
    The internet platform has a smorgasbord of style stores that provide eclectic clothing choices to satisfy your sartorial demands. If you'd like a small personality in your wardrobe, this is actually the on-line store for you! Both of These trendy on-line clothing stores offer an extensive collection of merchandise for women everywhere. This internet store has celebrity-inspired fashions that will cause you to look great without needing to spend a lot of money. 

Not great, but I dunno if that's any good for you. It stupidly drops in Colorado for no reason. I think I have a duff account as a mate of mine sent me some articles using AF and they read really well and were 100% unique. 
    @JudderMan that isn't too bad, but is there a bulk generate option? I'm a bit too lazy to manually do 1000 of these :D
  • Yes mate, I scrapebox a load of related kws, punch them into the bulk creator, wait a few hours and can export them as spintax. If you use Wordpress, it can automatically upload them to your WP blog, so not much manual stuff going on. I'd recommend giving a few a look at first though as some can be iffy. You get a limit to the amount of spun words, 200k a month I think, I've gone way over a few times but needs must.

• If Sven's tool can improve on Article Forge by 1% (and it won't be hard to do) then he's got himself a buyer in me.

I find Article Forge needs too much babysitting, the amount of random crap it pulls in that requires a manual edit is not worth the aggravation.
    @Johan, I let you test it once it's near completion ... Im always welcome for optimizations than.
  • @Johan yep my thoughts exactly, at the start when I bought it was awesome, if a little too US based, but now it pulls a load of crap and doesn't strip any URLs/web addresses out which is nuts so you really need to edit it thoroughly. That said, I can't find anything else that does a decent job. I used to use, and still do for T2-3, GET Article Lite and then bulk spin with WordAi and let SER pull random txt files for fairly generic content.

SCM was too clunky for me, I just couldn't gel with it and it took too much of my time. AForge is great in theory and I like the developer he's cool and very clever, but I think it's purely a money spinner for them, excuse the pun. 

My mate just bought AF and he sent me 10x articles and they were excellent. Not sure if I just hammer the same keywords too much (although varied, the bulk of the long tails are the same) or he has the honeymoon period where it looks great but then the quality will dwindle over time. 

Either way, Sven if you can make something fast and clever, which I'm sure you can, then you have another buyer here.
  • @Sven I can send it to you by email for testing (list of URLs). What is your email? Thanks
    @spunko2010 but not that many please...give me like 10 to test
  • May as well just give them here then @Sven :)

http://pastebin.com/73Av40DU
  • @Sven did you get it to work?
    sorry, didn't had time for that. Im still working on something that has to be finished first. I will let you know once i managed to get to this to-do entry.