Skip to content

How to Clear Cache On GSA Proxy Scraper ?

Hi there, how to clear cache on GSA Proxy Scraper?

I already try via Setting>Provider>Clear Cache>ok

When i already do it. I still seeing on the log "waiting 29 more days" and "succes on 2016-07-24"

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well thats not a cache at all. What you might want to do is checking all providers no matter what was there previous status.To do so, just scrape all providers manually using the ADD button.
  • so, there's no way to clear cache ?
  • and how we know url metrics work with gsa ser ? should we see a log on ser or on url metrics itself ? @sven
    Thats no cache for me. So no, you can not change this other than scrapping sources with the ADD menu (you get asked to skip this "smart skip" or not).
    Using metric should always show you something in log for the PR Emulation, SER should show the PR-X as well in log.
  • im using url metrics scanner on gsa proxy scraper. So i should show a log on url metrics scanner or gsa ser ? @sven
  • and please add ahrefs to url metrics scanner, i have a premium account there. It will such a good combination with gsa ser. @sven
    how wouod ahref work? don't i have to use accounts here?
  • bro u forget answering my first question "im using url metrics scanner on gsa proxy scraper. So i should show a log on url metrics scanner or gsa ser ?"

Yes, need account.  its possible ? @sven
    "bro"...I have answered that in prevous message...

[..]Using metric should always show you something in log for the PR Emulation, SER should show the PR-X as well in log.[..]

if it needs accounts then you probably have to verify them....so sorry no.
  • I see log in gsa ser telling PR-X , but no log on metrics ?

exactly ahrefs can connect via token like moz or other. there are a tools implement this method its call "url profiler" its giving 14 day trial with full feature but it cant connect directly to gsa ser. @sven
    Keep in mind that SER itself caches PR replies so it does not have to send things too many times.