Skip to content

Same anchor text and URL in multiple linking

Hey friends I am having issue while I tried to link my multiple Tier2 properties with Tier3 links.

Here is what I did.
In Kontent Machine I used %url% and %anchor_text% two times and with one high auth URL and build content. After importing the content was fine in preview and showing 2 of my tier2 properties and one High Auth URL in each article.

After publishing the article it submitted 2 links to my tier2 BUT both of them are Same anchor text and Same Tier 2 URL. While in preview (in article section) it is different Anchor text.

If anyone figured out where I am missing something please guide.
Thanks in advace

Comments

• Hi Again
    Anybody have that issue or know whats going wrong ?

@Sven @Shaun please help 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    is there maybe some tier filter used that limits the amount of urls to be used?
  • @Sven , That may limit the url to build links but not in my case.

There is only one filter to build links to only dofollow links and I have some 600 Tier 2 verified so it is not the issue.
    I sent you my Tier 2 and 3 backup file. Please check if there is anything wrong.
    Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    i can not do that from here...better do that next week...also please send me the project backups instead.
  • Yeah , I sent you complete project backup to load in your SER.
    please check it asap
    Thanks

• I created another campaign with fresh content and everything and having same issue. I have checked campaign many times and now there is nothing which i can tweak anymore.

Can anyone please confirm that it is working for you?
    Now everything upto @Sven. I am done.
    Thanks
  • edited August 2016
    So anybody knows what is error there and how to Properly link multiple tier2 with tier3 property ?

I tried to use %URL% and %Anchor_Text% two times but SER selected one single URL and one single Anchor Text from data and used it two times. And thats not what I am looking for. I want to link two different links with different anchor texts in each post.

I also tried the %link% method http://prntscr.com/c58qv1 but what it does is, It always post two different URL with different anchor text but ONE AFTER ANOTHER