Skip to content

GSA Ser support ticket system

If any issue in GSA ser how can I contact support team, is there is any support ticket to contact?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You can shoot an email to support or PM Sven, but keep in mind he is on vacation so response might not be quick https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/20923/gsa-on-holiday-till-15th-of-august
  • kattupoochikattupoochi Forest
    edited July 2016
    Sven?????  he never reply if GSA Ser software facing major faults, I have tried lot of time but He not reply anything, Do you how can I contact Software support team and solve the issues. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    WOW what a lie! I always answer all emails! All forum queries and public forum messages where I think I can be helpful. If you never received any email from me then probably because your email server moves mine to spam or is somehow misconfigured! Thats not my fault at all!

Im sure everyone reading this and having sent an email to me would agree that I try to answer all emails within time. Just lately Im on holiday and you will expect to see a reply with some hours delay. Still I answer all...even on holidays.
  • How can I transfer files to your PM.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @kattupoochi - You would need to upload the file to a free file host and send him the download link or send via a .zip in email, etc.
    edited August 2016
    @Sven there is nothing in my email spam folder, Let me know which is the right email ID to contact you.
  • @Sven let me know which is your right email ID.
    It gave you disappeared in this forum.
    @kattupoochi I have given you my email in pm
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    @kattupoochi : you can ask your queries in the forum also. There are lot of helpful people out there. Let me also highlight that the support given by Sven and S4ntos are topnotch and there can be no two different opinions on this. I am using their products from last 3 years and am a very satisfied customer. There could be a time lag  in replies by the software owners due to timezone differences but if you ask queries in the forum there will be other expert people who can help.
    edited August 2016

Sven told I have searched spam folder I cant found that. after that I have send remember on  Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 6:42 PM  there is no reply.I need to answer to my client.there is no ticket follow system all customers are facing same for problem like me ...

if you would give me your email, I would at least know if your email ever arrived.
  • I have send you PM!
    got your email now in pm...however, NO email was ever sent to us. So thats why you didn't get any reply.
    I guess something is seriously wrong on your setup then.
  • @Sven

I have send my IP,UserID,Password to your personal messaged you before 2 days.
    There is no reply from you.
    Im at a place with very weak inet connection so bare with me when I can not reply recently. Im still on vacation and unfortunately Germany is a bad place when being forced to use mobile internet access. sorry. However I will try to answer your questions asap.

And also keep in mind that you obviously sent some emails before to nowhere as none of your email arrived when I was NOT on vacation. It's not comnpletely my fault.
  • I understand your situation, there is no problem, I'm waiting...