Skip to content

download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused)

710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
So I've been getting this error for the past two days. It's very constant and I have tried everything to get rid of it.

I was using ActProxy shared proxies and switched to BuyProxies sem-dedicated proxies. Still the same problem.

I tried using my laptop instead of my desktop to see if it was computer related. Still the same problem.

I used a different internet connection thinking there might be a firewall. Same problem.

I tried using just my verified list to see if it was a problem with my target lists from Scrapebox. The problem is STILL THERE!

When running it without proxies everything works fine. BuyProxies uses usernames and passwords in their proxies so it's not my IP either.

If anyone can help I would gladly appreciate it. My only option as of now is to switch to using a VPN instead of proxies.

Comments

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Also when I check "skip for indentification" I get the following error

download failed (Return: -, SockError: Valid name, no data record of requested type)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Are you sure the sites it loads are actually alife?
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Yeah they're alive but looking over the debug log they seem to be websites that aren't on my specified platforms.

It seems that GSA connects to them and disconnects when seeing it's not matching a platform. Then returning this error

I'm still getting submissions and have no problem posting to my verified list.