Skip to content

Human or machine

I wonder when this will hit the seo market. :D It would solve all my content needs for a while:
http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/27/480639265/human-or-machine-can-you-tell-who-wrote-these-poems

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Got 5/6. Probably spent far too long reading Kontent Machine stuff :D
  • 3/6. Probably spent too much time reading blogs in Simple English
  • devmddevmd Sofia
    edited September 2016
    It has already hit the SEO maket but it is in its early stages. People / Companies who have this tech are not exactly sharing it or selling it (yet!). Go through the top 10 game blogs / review sites and you start to notice some patterns and smaller NLP fails / bugs.
    For the past year I have been working on something similar involving information gathering (a lot of scraping), clustering the data, knowledge extraction and content creation based on that knowledge. The results look very promising and 7 out of 10 times can pass as a good human written article on a specific subject. The only thing that is currently missing is good writing style since all the sentences are stripped down to the primitives presenting the information.
    If I can do so much in one year, imagine what some other players on the market can do.