Skip to content

Building Web 2.0 sites Manually

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question and would appreciate a little help if possible.

How do I use a  Proxie in Google Chrome or Firefox as I am looking to create a lot of web 2.0 sites to use as buffer sites to my money site, which I will then build links to using GSA Ser.

Regards
martin

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    with GSA Proxy Scraper you can assign a proxy by a click to each browser.
    Else Im sure you find details on what to click with google.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @mo1962mn - I strongly suggest that you look into Autofill Magic, which I believe offers a free trial. It's very helpful in automating a few of the more tedious aspects of building Web 2.0 sites manually, and I believe it makes the proxy management part a little easier as well (not sure because I just use a VPN).
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    edited July 2016
    I would just use a VPN and change your location (IP) on each new web 2.0 account creation. There's no need to mess around with adding proxies to Chrome, sounds like to much hard work!
  • hi guys,

I really appreciate you al taking your time to give me some great advise, where do I start!

Sven, should I use a Public Proxie scraped from GSA or Private/Semi dedicated?

MorphMan, Is the VPN free and can you recommend a service? I have heard of www.hidemyass.com is this free and would I be using Public Proxies?

redrays, I will checkout Autofill Magic and see what it all about.

Many thanks again guys, always great help on this forum,

Regards
    martin

@mo1962mn - no problem :) the guy who makes it doesn't do a great job promoting it, but it's fantastic at what it does.
  • edited July 2016
    Oh man, Autofill Magic - where have you been all my life! :) Thanks @redrays - really useful tool.
    @Vlad - glad you like it :) although it's not fully automated, you can get close with a decent VA.
    @mo1962mn there are free ones out there like Tunnel Bear with 500MB per month, which should be more than enough just for setting web 2.0 accounts. 

I use www.privateinternetaccess.com which is paid but cheap at only $39.99 per year and I have it turned on all the time to give my computer a level of security and privacy. 

Hope that helps 
    I'm using private internet access as well and can vouch for it being pretty good and cheap.
  • Hi Guys,

Great looking sites, Morphman would www.privateinternetaccess.com be ideal for creating endless Web2.0 sites without getting banned? and could I use it with Gsa Ser and not have to get private proxies? if you have the time please advise.

Many thanks
    Martin
    @mo1962mn - I'll offer my thoughts here.

1. Yes, it's ideal for creating a large about of Web 2.0 sites without getting banned. There's probably some point where you'd be creating too many per ip per day/week/whatever, but it's a high number.

2. I doubt it. First, I don't know how it would even hook into SER. Second, they would probably be very unhappy with the amount of bandwidth you would be using. Third, they would definitely be unhappy with the spam complaints.
    ^^ Agreed!

@mo1962mn If you are using a VPN just change your country in the VPN before you load up the web 2.0 main website and create each of your web 2.0 site accounts, then repeat, then repeat etc.
  • edited July 2016
    @mo1962mn Beside VPN i think you should consider changing browsers from time to time and clearing your cookies for each new WEB 2.0 you are creating..Just to stay on the safe side as much as posible
  • Cheers Vlad I will take that onboard.

A quick question about hidemyass.com

Do I need to sign up with them to use the free public proxies?

Regards
    martin