Skip to content

NEW: Index Nuke - BRUTE FORCE Backlink Indexer

Comments

• Please also send me coupon. I am interested.
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    I am also very much interested.

Any discount available please?
  • PM's sent.
  • Could you hit me up please, I am interested in a discount or coupon for a lifetime license.
  • musapgmusapg turkey
    I am interested on platinium account .Could you send me a discount link to try this amazing software ?I saw several people you sent discount code via pm .I appreciate if you send me also too.
  • ALEEGSALEEGS Argentina
    any discount code available?
  • I'm interested in any discount code available also please
  • PM's sent
  • edited July 2016
    Hello,

This looks promising. Just wondering what % of links gets indexed with manually spun content and how quickly? And which % with the poor spun content aka software spun?
    Also, it is integrated with GSA SER (obviously it should be since thread is here but whi knows)
    Please send a discount code if possible. Would like to use it.

Best regards
  • Hi vitaliy101 ,

PM sent.
  • New update to be released within the next week to allow 3rd party API integrations. Index Nuke will become your powerdul central indexer hub :)
  • Hi,
    Can i please get a life time discount/coupon? thanks
  • Hi, do you still have the lifetime discount coupon available. Would like to purchase.

Thanks
  • Hi chrisb720, sending you a PM.
  • Hi, is one more lifetime discount available? Would be nice, thanks
  • Hi mattes, sending you a PM.
  • edited November 2016
    Version 1.4.0 Released

• Updated BRUTE FORCE Modules (Software)
    • 3rd Party Indexer API's added
    • Dynamic data file update functions added
    • Improved file handling + bug fixes
    • Bug fixes 

To celebrate this release I am offering 3 more PLATINUM LIFETIME Licenses for 50% off. That's $148 instead of $297. If you want to grab this offer please send me a PM. First come first served.

Thanks everyone
  • Hi guys, Just one more Platinum Lifetime license left. First one to PM me gets it :)
  • BIG Updates to several Cloud modules over the last few days (PLATINUM version). This was to improve the Brute Force modules. Indexing rates have improved dramatically.
  • Thank you to everyone who purchased Platinum Lifetime. The 50% off discount has ended. 

Thanks

Paddy
  • edited November 2016
    Black Friday starts early at Index Nuke. We are offering 50% off on ALL packages until December 31st Midnight. No need for a coupon as the discounts have been applied to the site already!

• Hello have trial version
  • Hello bulls, we don't offer a trial but do offer a 60 day money back guarauntee.
  • Head over to IndexNuke.com for BLACKFRIDAY 50% off
  • edited December 2016
    We have extended our 50% off discount until Midnight 31st December then prices will return to full price. The discount is available on the site.

• id like a trial since there are no reviews, if it's good i will buy it lifetime.
  • Hi speronigianluigi, unfortunately we don't offer trials but we do offer a 60 day money back guarantee. We are also offering 50% off including PLATINUM lifetime until Midnight 31st December. The discounts are already applied firect on the site.
  • what is the index rate of the backlinks?