Skip to content

No targets to post - Verified site lists - Continuously try to post

DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
Howdy

Here is the environment. I have several projects set up to use URLs from flobal site lists, only the Verified ones. The verified list has a lot of urls. I also checked continuously try to post to a site even if failed before. I allow posting on the same site only once per day. Even if I have ten of thousands of verified websites ( my verified, fresh verified websites ), I get this error:

2016-07-02 04:22: No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2016-07-01 15:45]

How can it be possible? Since I have checked "continuosly try to post" and I barely have a few tens of verified in a day, there should be plenty of target urls to try and retry.

Also, there are other projects that post only from Identified websites, 1 by 1, so they should bring plenty of new verified links daily. 

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Firstly do you have any platforms selected in the left hand pane such as article or social bookmark?

Secondly did you build this verified list yourself or buy it/download it?
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    1. Yes, I have 6 platforms with all their subtypes. The projects created some links before started to end up in no target urls. Then it stopped. 

2. The verified list is built by me, it is fresh, I don't keep too many old links, and each and every day I have new links added to the verified links by other projects which process new identified links unexplored before.

3. The links are not necessary quality links, but are scrapped only from first 10 pages of search engine results, so I don't get too much crap. 

4. Here are the options:

5. If I picked continuously try to post to a site even if failed before, shouldn't gsa ser try all the verified links each and every day from the start? Because if it does that, it should not have the time to finish all of them, since there are multiple projects, with different settings too, and I only use 200 threads.

6. Continuously try to post to a site even if it failed before + Allow posting on same site again 1440 time between two posts  = Doesn't this mean that gsa will try each link daily, and it will stop processing a website only when it has 1 verification for that website?

Thank you
    edited July 2016
    Ok. So it happens again and again even if I clear up the message box:

2016-07-02 07:26: No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2016-07-02 07:19] ( the pc has some default USA hour )

I solved it by manually importing the verified urls each time they are done with. It takes several days to finish them, so it's cool. If I let the project pick them automatically, it has daily issues.