Skip to content

How to use private proxies with URL Metric Scanner?

@sven - is there any advantage with using the scraped proxies in Proxy Scraper for the URL Metric Scanner?

How do I use private proxies with the URL Metric Scanner?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm can not really tell you if private or public proxies are better here. I guess using public once will (as always) get them banned sooner, but you have always new proxies here so I don't know, shouldn't matter that much.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    Ok - is there a way to just use private proxies?
    only if you import them and disable the scraping + delete all others
    Thanks
    @sven - is there a way to get the majestic metrics of the domain only?

Please have a look at this article - https://blog.terrykyle.com/which-is-easiest-to-manipulate-majestic-ahrefs-or-moz-spoiler-alert-answers-inside/

well you submit the domain only and you get the data from that. in SER you set it up to get PR (emulated) using domain or subbsomain and it is taking care of it.
    I see this option in SER which is ticked : "Use YandexTIC as PR" but I don't see where to choose domain or subdomain.
    thats an option in projects
  • What does "Use real IP as well", in URL Metrics Scanner mean? It was checked. Whats the different of having it unchecked?
    With having it checked, it will tread your outgoing IP the same as every proxy. So it will use your real IP as well when performing requests to metric services.
  • So I assume then that I shouldn't have it checked, if I want to use the scraped proxies to make requests to the metric services?
    indeed if you want to stay totally anonymous, you should not check it.