Skip to content

Churn&Burn Projects with GSA SER

ShweppShwepp UA
edited June 2016 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I've read some stuff how people do their Churn&Burn projects with GSA SER and I have a few questions to ask (I believe such people are presented on the forum).

1) How long it takes for you to move your projects onto the first page of SERP?
2) How many links are required to move the site on the top? I know it depends on a niche you choose but still...
3) Do you use your site lists which you build by yourself or which you bought (I think about Loopline AAM)? Cause I've tried make my own list (I have Hrefer) and got ~60k verified urls but when I set up a project and use Verified urls for submission I got like 3-4k verified urls at best. And at the moment I have ~150 identified urls (scraped with Hrefer) and getting 1,5-0,5 lmp no matter whether I use Reverse Proxies OCR or Captcha Breaker. I'm f#cked up, honestly, cause a few days ago it was 40-50 lmp and I don't know a reason for this....

Basically, this is all questions I have by now.

Comments

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @Shwepp - everyone's different, but here are my answers:

1. Anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the competition.
    2. 10s of thousands
    3. I buy lists
  • 2. You building all sort of links or just the ones @shaun recommended?
    3. Can share a name?)
    Just the ones he recommends. For lists, both grindlist and Loopline are good.
  • @redrays, thanks a lot! And just to clarify - you build tiers or throw all links at once?
    @Shwepp - usually all links at once. I only build tiers to contextual links, which I don't find index well enough / quickly enough for c&b anyway.
  • I wouldn't reccomend you spend much time on C and B projects - it really isn't worth it anymore.
    I recommend you spend time on it if you're interested. It still works, you can still make money doing it, and you'll learn a lot about how the search engines work.
  • @redrays sure, that's why I'm asking it. Well, I'm not a newbie in ranking sites though I never did such 'Churn&Burn' projects before. Just the ones where you do all things slowly and get results in months.
    @Shwepp - that wasn't so much advice to you as a general response to the misinformation above :)

Anyway if you want to compare notes on stuff send me a pm and I'll give you my skype handle.