Skip to content

GSA Platform Identifier Sort link by country

alexeyalexey Moscow
edited June 2016 in GSA Platform Identifier
Who knows how to correctly sort the database links the countries please tell me . I have to sort only Russian sites from the database.A use filtered by keywords tool - checkbox "visible text" - clipboards keywords writing only Russian letters
а б в г д е ё ж з...  each letter of a new line. Recognized the sites of other countries besides Russian. what's my mistake? tell me how to sort

Comments

• alexeyalexey Moscow
    Who knows how to correctly sort the database links the countries please tell me . I have to sort only Russian sites from the database.A use filtered by keywords tool - checkbox "visible text" - clipboards keywords writing only Russian letters
    а б в г д е ё ж з...  each letter of a new line. Recognized the sites of other countries besides Russian. what's my mistake? tell me how to sort
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It might be an encoding issue, I need to look into it. 

However, if you put characters that aren't Russian such as "a" then that's going to pick up any website that has the letter "a" in the content. (unless that's a special Russian "a")

Also, make sure you have the option "at least x keywords must be present" set to at least 1. That's located in the same form.
  • alexeyalexey Moscow
    edited June 2016
    Keyword I know I have a tool "base reference analyzer" xrummer. Keywords are relevant when the delivery has been made and if I just gathered all the links.
    Apparently sort correctly base of the country is that you need only use the mass is a tool that shows the title. Then just sort alphabetically and select those links that start with the letter A.
    But there is a problem with the title which begins with the English language and end with Russian letters.
    Maybe you have an idea how to sort large databases of references of the countries?
  • alexeyalexey Moscow
    First can be sorted by the end of the url (.ru; .com; .de) but it can also give an error
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @alexey - Unfortunately, we won't be able to support Russian language characters with Pi right now, it would require rewriting a lot of code.

However, we might be able to add a country filter that goes off what's defined in the HTML IE:<html lang="ru"> if that would help?

• alexeyalexey Moscow
    Yes, that would be great. If you use by one and many methods FILTRATION PLUS TO THIS can be minimized ERROR
  • alexeyalexey Moscow
    I agree it makes no sense . You can also search the entire page with any of keywords
  • alexeyalexey Moscow
    Thank you for your excellent soft and work !