Skip to content

GSA not veryfing emails?

When I set up 5 to 9 projects GSA works good and always check emails. With more than 10 projects it won't verify, only if I stop and set it to. How can I solve this?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This is not a problem in SER. Do you use the same email providers on all projects and maybe the option to wait between logins?
  • edited June 2016
    Hi Sven. Yes, I use catchall emails from SEO Spartans, this only happened since version 10.98. Ser verify backlinks but not check the e-mails.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ok so what error in detail do you get when you test the accounts in projects?
  • RegalRegal Romania
    same problem here.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    edited June 2016
    I use catchall from seospartans but lot of links are not getting verified yet it waste the submited links.

I had no problems with disposable emails but they are getting banned the first day i use them, fuck*** them shit ...

I am using gsa 10.92 since i see no reason to update atm. But this is definitely the catchall provider fault (maybe).

Here are 2 examples:

Before was with disposable emails and where you see few verified a day is with seospartans.

But i have no idea if this is because of seospartans or  because of gsa.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    There seems to be a recent streak of bad performance if it's judging by everybody here but I've been monitoring our servers and NOTHING has changed. They've received and delivered roughly the same amount of emails for quite some time.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    edited June 2016
    So you imply that this is the email provider fault and gsa has nothing to do with that.

Everything is working great with GSA software except emails. Every email service i use is fucking stupid and gets the disposable emails banned within 1-2 days, all that money for fucking garbage.

(catchall service seems to miss a lot of verified links and they never get verified afterwards). It's like the emails are getting clicked but not verified and then gsa delete's the link without ever getting the link verified (maybe that;'s why catchall miss links, this is clearly a bug). This could be a minor issue with the option "Delete message when the verification link was found". This is the most plausible theory that could cause this bug. However there is no such bug with disposable emails ,at least not from my last tests 1 week ago when i was still using disposable emails

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT until every disposable email got banned.
    There was indeed a bug with the "Delete message when the verification link was found" option (it was behaving as "Delete ALL Messages" when dealing with the same catchall in multiple projects) but it was fixed by Sven in 10.95.

• RegalRegal Romania
    I have 10.92
  • Hinkys I know that the problem is not on your emails, they all work great and all have sucessful verifications. The problem is with GSA, because when I pause it and turn all projects to check emails everything work.
  • edited June 2016
    For me the catchall emails work great when I stop projects and let GSA verify. But the problem is that I need to do it manually, before GSA was doing that for me automatically.
    @xjackx
    Hmm, I thought you had the same problem as Regal.

Anyway I never heard about this problem before but I've just whipped up a test in SER to test this out and I'll update what I find in a few days.

In the meantime, if you can reliably reproduce this issue, you should probably ping Sven about it and provide as many details as you can about reproducing the issue.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    I have updated to 10.98

Tomorrow im going to check if it's still gonna be 4-9 verified links instead of 15-25.
  • edited June 2016
    Hinkys  please try with 10+ projects. I only have this issue when I set up more than 10.
    @xjackx
    Yeah, I've set up about 30 projects, now I'm waiting for them to go through couple million links.
  • Still having the issue. Before when I set up every project for 8 hours I got 2k verified links. Today waked up, 900 verified links on each and 4k submitted, had to stop and change all to verify emails again.
  • Really don't know what is happening, didn't changed any setting. All projects set to verify automatically the links.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    edited June 2016
    Sadly is still the same problem...

I guess im doomed

19-17-21 and now 1-4-4 "wtf"..........

If this shit doesnt get fixed ,im gonna get back at disposable emails.

This was a new project that i've set yesterday. It did 8 verified only (which is twice less than should be) but also wasted 3k+ links........ (normally should waste few hundreds.) from what i remember so i will do today a test with disposable on 1 project and let you know how many links it wasted and how many verified it did on 20/+-5
  • Regal

But when you stop and set up to verify the emails it don't work correctly?
  • RegalRegal Romania
    How i do that ?
  • You stop it, select all and choose to set status (verify e-mails only)
  • RegalRegal Romania
    OH MY GAWWD

You do that for 10 projects at once? or you can do at 100 projects at once as well.

Seems like it waste the submited links and not getting verified (some of them)

Anyway today i am going to conduct my tests as well and let you know the results.
  • I do that for 20 projects a time. Last month GSA was doing that for me. Now I have to do it manually...