Skip to content

What other Dedicater Server providers are OK with GSA?

HI. I need to purchase  new server. I dont want to buy from resellers such as solidseo or greencloud
What providers are there and are ok with GSA SER? I dont want to get kicked out after few days....
Thanks!

Comments

• @gopo2k

who told you we are resellers? People say what they want, they know nothing
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited June 2016
    @gopo2k - I've been with solid for a couple years now and both servers that I have used over that time span have worked great for me. 

• londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @gopo2k - I've been with solidseovps for over 6 months now and they are GREAT !!!
  • I was with datashack.net and online.net, and I've never been kicked out before. I guess any provider is OK provided you use proxies to hide your real IP.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Solidseo provide a good service, We've used both them and Poweruphosting for several years with no major complaints.

Datashack is not so great for SEO servers.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I have used ALOT of VPS and Dedi providers, none come close to @solidseovps.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    +1 for @solidseovps, they're as good as they get.

Don't know what you've heard but if you're using SER with private proxies (like you should), there's no way you'll be kicked out.
  • I used greencloud for about a year, they had strong performance and were quick to reply to all my emails.
  • Yeah I gave SolidSeo a try this month, they're okay nothing earthshattering but I've had 100% uptime and the support is good.

If you're happy to set things up yourself then I'd recommend Vultr. They're not advertised as a SEO provider but I've ran all kinds of programs on there without any issues. Proxies are essential though and overall I'm enjoying being on there. I've used them for a long time now since I dabble with developing my own software and they're frighteningly quick.

Also depends on if you're running Scrapebox/SER 24/7/365 - if you're running it intermittently then it may be worth looking at a cloud provider instead of the usual ones you see around the forums. I find with the cloud providers that your neighbours are much less noisy.