Skip to content

[Feature or a stand alone tool Request] Automatically Feed Emails/Content to GSA SER

edited June 2016 in Feature Requests
Since SER Projects are all based on simple text files it's easy to bulk manipulate them. Currently , I'm trying to make a deal with a programmer to code a stand alone tool to auto replace / add emails and data fields in these text files. But I'm 100% sure nothing will beat a built in option or a stand alone tool coded by GSA!

@Sven ..can you do this ? if you think it's better to have a stand alone paid tool for this ..go for it!. I'm sure you will have good sales from day one. I suggest that you name the tool SER Automator!  ( Scrapebox coders did something similar to automate most tasks that can be done with Scrapebox)

People like to save their time = money. Automation is the magic word when we talk about saving time.

Suggested features to be added in this stand alone tool :

1- Automatically add / replace Emails to GSA SER per schedule or after a specific number of verified urls reached.
2- Automatically add / replace Articles and data fields to GSA SER per schedule or after a specific number of verified urls reached. ( using simple text files or Kontent Machine , SEO content machine , WAC ...etc )
3- Automatically delete target url history and target url cache per schedule or after a specific number of verified urls reached.
4- Auto feed target urls to projects per schedule or after a specific number of verified urls reached.

These are only some suggestions out of my head real quick..I'm sure there are a ton of other features that can be added to this tool that will attract SER users around the world.

Cheers

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm would be easy to code indeed but hard to market. I guess it would not make much sales. Also Im currently busy with another tool that has to be finished first.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited June 2016
    @Sven
    Any sneak peeks? ;)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    naw sorry ... to early ;)