Skip to content

How to separate threats?

Hi guys,

is it possible to separate threats in GSA SER? I mean to use public proxies for verification, email checks ... and for article posting Stormproxies (as an example)? If so how does it work by GSA SER to take Stormproxies for article posting only? I ask because I do not know these proxies in front (they come from a pool)?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can tag one of the proxy types as public and the other as private. Then you can tell SER for what task to use what type of proxies.
  • Hi Sven,

splitting it in public and private is even for me clear but I have my troubles how to show GSA SER which proxies are private (specially because I do not know them myself). In other words how do I "introduce" to GSA SER Stormproxies ;-)
    Well you would simply add the proxies and then select them in the listing followed by a right click -> Toggle Private/Public
  • mhh that would normally work but as far as I know the proxies will come from a pool and fall back, replaced through new ones. How to add this?
    but you add just one proxy anyway right? Or do you add them over a custom provider setting to let SER search in intervals from them?
  • good question I never ordered before from Stormproxies and thought that you know more because they advertise at gsa-online.de
    Sorry, I don't know that for sure but usually you get a number of fixed proxies to connect to there system. Those however will have a different outgoing IP on there server so nothing has to be changed on your end here.
  • ok that sounds reasonable - I will bounds back to them and ask ;-)