Skip to content

AsiaVirtualSolutions.com GSA Pack - Crap, Dead, Outdated lists Sold in June 2016 - He won't refund

edited June 2016 in Other / Mixed
Yesterday I bought the list from them..useless obsolete list, full of dead urls and crap..I asked for a refund, he said that can't refund me because is a digital product. Can you imagine this? Clickbank offers refunds for digital downloads, him, he, doesn't.

I explained him that the numbers he provided for each and every engine are FALSE and that he knows it but he is a jerk.

I had a 1 - yes ONE - VPM with this list of blog comments and guestbooks -  I get much better VPM if I scrap myself..definitely a SCAMMER and he knows he is selling crap.

He claims the lists were verified a few days ago, the comments and GB engines are full of dead and no match errors..and the worse thing is that he doesn't admit it.

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    How much did you spend? Getting scammed is a right of passage into IM. If you paid with PayPal dispute it and the might side with you.
  • it cost me 45$, he also wants 15$/month for this crap service he "provides"...I've never seen such a bad list, you can search for free lists online and the submission rates are higher. These are very old lists, with 80% dead links

Of course I opened a paypal dispute, what pissed me off was his smart-ass attitude..
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @rogerw - out of curiosity, why did you buy this in the first place? I've never heard of this list, and there are multiple list providers in the BST section with frequently updated threads and lots of reviews.
  • another reason why scraping your own list is the best method....
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    That list provider is in the BST here. $45 is not that much, it could have been a lot worse.
  • 45$ is not that much? could have been 5$, he lies about the product he is selling, he won't admit it and he won't refund. The amount is not important.

I bought because the numbers looked good but they are fake.

I also have my own lists, that's how I knew right away he is a liar and scammer and the list is worthless.

Just a warning, do not trust this "Michael"
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited June 2016
    rogerw

You purchased my list at : 2016-06-02   @ 22H26:02
    You cancelled the subscription at :  2016-06-03 @ 02H40:17

The identified link list you got is 3GB in size
    The Verified Link List you got is 807 MB

So you want to tell me that in just over 4 hours you downloaded everything and tested the entire list

When you contacted me this afternoon you told me that you only use GSA Captcha Breaker and you have no tool to solve recapchas and no tool to solve text captcha breaker.
    I have clearly told you today and previously that for the best results you need to follow the directions in this post : http://asiavirtualsolutions.com/10-things-your-mom-never-told-you-about-gsa-search-engine-ranker/ to achieve the best results, and those include having a text and a recaptcha solver as most sites now either use recapcha or text captchas, neither of which GSA Captcha breaker can solve.

The identified link list are run thru GSA Platform identifier each month to make sure all are working. The verified list are extracted from 12 VPS all running the identified list and each month i stop them around the 27th and then re-verify every single link in the verified list and those that are working are exported as verified link list, I also include a separate list showing ONLY the ones that were newly identified in the last month. In May we added and re verified 3,313,963 new verified URLs.

There are no duplicate URLs --- I run the remove dup urls at least ones a week and just before exporting all the list, so i am not sure where you see duplicate urls.

I run this same list and can get over 270 LPM with it --- Why because i made sure my GSA SER is set up properly and i am using private proxies with recaptcha and text captcha solvers...

There is nothing fake i will do a live teamviewer session showing the list with any senior moderator here. Or just ask any of the 60 users of our VPS's which also have the list in their VPS, they would be able to verify the numbers are correct.

The only fake and scammer here are you blaming the problem on the list when it is you that does not know how to properly use the tools you bought and now try to open multiple threads here trying to find someone to feel sorry for you.

I have better things to do than get involved in a back and forth discussion here in the forum. If you or anyone here want to discuss with me about my list then you are welcome to contact me via my site..
    I had no idea this guy was selling through BST, that's horrible. Hopefully @Sven sees this and shuts him down.
  • redrays  I'm not to sure about your statement above.  royalmice  makes some valid points and he is pretty reliable in mho.  I don't buy his list, but I have never seen him be anything else but helpful in the forum.
    @Seo_Gladiator - I only meant shutting down the BST thread, assuming the above is true.
  • redrays           I may have spoke to soon. I see someone else complaining or something in another thread.  Who knows?  >:D<
    @Seo_Gladiator - no worries man, it's hard to tell who's being honest in a lot of these cases so some skepticism is probably warranted,
  • edited June 2016
    @redrays

Well, let's keep the pitchforks away for a second here.

It's possible that OP just bought something he doesn't know how to use. If you buy a manual car without knowing stick, it's not the dealership's fault the car won't drive. 

That being said- I would never buy a list from AsiaVirtualSolutions.
  • edited June 2016
    jesus...you are such a liar..I thought you just don't know that the list is crap and you never used it but you are a liar...the comments and gb lists are full of dead urls, at least 90%, it has nothing to do with the captcha breaker I use.

Yes, it took me 20-30 minutes to dwld the list, and load the 2 files I needed..I started with the verified list - the boinc engine because it mentioned so many verified urls where I could get only a dozen during the last years - there are tons of duplicate urls and it only verified 1 - ONE!!

I recall you claiming like 20k verified on your website..that was the first red flag..in 30 minutes or so I knew the lists are not what you said to be

I even sent you an email with an example, the social networks engines:

you claim to have around 500k - yes half  of million urls there - after removing all the duplicate domains and urls, there are 5k left, it submits to around 200 and verifies around 35-40..

thats the kind of numbers you get with GSA captcha breaker from your millions urls list..the number of dead urls/no engine matches is amazing..

anyway, if people want to buy your list, they should do it, that way more and more people will open disputes because you don't even want to look at the proofs I sent you..you keep blaming me that I don't use multiple captcha breakers, which is not the point here since more than 90% of the urls are DEAD and duplicate urls!

Anyway, I will let paypal solve this problem, one thing is for sure, I will never buy anything from you!

• BigGulpsHuhWelp ; I know how to use it, 90% of the urls are dead/no matches/duplicate...that is not hard to figure out, is it?
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp - My first thoughts were similar to yours, but if you check his profile page you'll see that @rogerw has been a member here since 2014. I find it unlikely that he doesn't know what he's doing.
  • I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me, if people don't believe me, you just got yourself some free advertising here..

all I want is you to admit that you are selling a shitty list and that you lied to me, no worries, you don't need to admit here, just send me a message and I will cancel my dispute, you can keep my 45 bucks if you admit that.
  • edited June 2016
    redrays been using GSA for 2 years now, I know when a list is pure shit,
    especially when I have my own lists built during the years..seeing someone claiming to have 20k boinc verified urls, is just BS
    edited June 2016
    @rogerw - fwiw I happen to believe you.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Download failed, no engine matches, etc could mean many different things to be honest.

Not trying to stick up for the list seller, I also sell lists and have seen and fixed many real simple problems for my clients, but have you tried any of the following with those errors?

Double click the error message to see if the site actually loads? If it does load this means either the proxy used is not working, or the proxy could be blacklisted. Try to manually verify the engine, is it one that your project is using?

Tested all your proxies?

Only import the links your project needs? Importing a whole list that includes URLs to engines your project does not use will give you lots of no engine matches and will of course lower your vpm/lpm stats as SER is now processing useless URLs that it does not need.
  • I believe @rogerw too. I just wonder why someone whose been on here since 2014 is buying link lists? Usually by then they figure out that these lists are predominately scams.
    Plenty of long time users, myself included, buy lists and do quite well with them. Take a look at what the top list providers are doing - I'm thinking Grindlists here - and honestly tell me that you can match it at a similar cost. Maybe you can, but I seriously doubt it.
  • BigGulpsHuhWelp : I was curious, check the numbers he claims, are way too good to be true, I knew that, just hoped for a decent list.
    Trevor_Bandura : too many dead/no engine matches, I loaded the right engines, no worries, tested many of the engines there..the spammy ones, like blog comments and GB, which I wanted the most to increase my lists, are the shittiest one, I believe they are very old or never verified at all.

Anyway, just wanted to warn people here if they want to buy the list from asiavirtualsolutions, the owner is not to be trusted and he doesn't care that he is selling a scam product, he won't refund. I believe he had problems with paypal before, as he says on his website..probably for the same reason, many disputes open.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Since i have nothing to hide, I have provided a 53 min screen-cast video to @sven and @s4nt0s , showing in detail my set up, how i compile list, what tools i use and all my servers and vps's that are used, and exactly where the numbers on my sales page come from. I also offered both full and unrestricted access to any of my servers and or VPS's  used to scrape and verify the list.

I also ask either @sven and @s4nt0s that if they think what i provide is fake that they give their opinion here...

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited June 2016
    *Note* - I haven't tried the lists myself so I can't comment on the success rates. I can only comment on what I saw in the video.

Keep in mind royalmice doesn't sell link lists here in the BST section, he is selling data packs.

I actually watched most of the 53 minute video and from what I saw I can say that with 100% certainty @royalmice is scraping his own fresh lists.

He has XX amount of VPS's running multiple scrapers, multiple copies of SER, Pi, CB, Proxy scrapers, etc. I'm talking A LOT of servers/software that cost a lot of money. 

He went into every detail showing each piece of software, how he set it up, the output folders, the time frame he keeps them running, the process he uses to scrape, identify, post, verify, etc. He logged into each VPS and showed everything. He even logged into the dashboards for the server provider/captcha providers to show the invoices/costs.

He imported the lists into SER and compared the stats to what he shows on the websites and they did match up. 

As I mentioned, I can't comment on the success rates of the list, only on what I saw in the video and from what I saw it does appear like he puts quite a bit of effort into creating his lists.

I'm not sure what is happening on @rogerw end with the list he received, but hopefully its something that can be resolved.
  • I purchased data pack from asia virtual solutions and I got everything as stated on the site. I changed settings in a way I think it's best. I'm very satisfied with articles. Scraped my own list. I would go for their data pack next time too. 
  • danco1401986 nice review, seems genuine...no doubt here
    s4nt0s - I didnt say he is not scraping his own lists, that is not even relevant. He sells these "Data packs" as VERIFIED, that means they were verified. Getting 1 vpm from blog comments and GB from verified data packs is not right..by the way, what is the different between a data pack and a list? I see no explanation on his sales page..any ideas? If it says verified but is a data pack is not a verified list of urls?
  • I am using VPS from AVS @royalmiceand I am totally satisfied with his service. Many scammed would be on net but he is not one of them for sure as far as my experience. Any problem can be solved by proper communication.
  • Ashish  good, now order their "Data packs" and leave your review for that service instead..that's the one in discussion here

anyway, this is my story, if you want to pay 45$ for a useless "Data pack", I am fine with that. I opened a dispute and I will see how it goes.
  • @rogerw I have use its data pack or link list (30$ for membership + 15$ for monthly subscription) for 1 month. Honestly I haven't any prob. with that in entire month. After that I have started using its vps and based on AVS sales page they prove the data pack or link list (verified as well as identified). I know am not an old user of GSA but still doesn't having issue with AVS.