Skip to content

What is the bulk domain availability tool you use?

grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
Hi guys, not related to SER but it's still an seo-related question. I'm currently using BH community bulk domain checker but it is very unstable and unreliable. I'm testing different solution and got a developer setting up my own alternative, but this will take time and I need a tool asap. So I thought I'd ask you guys for your recommendations. 

I need a tool that can generate a csv/txt report with the available domains, check various tlds like .uk ones and check at least 1000 domains in one go, although 5-6k would be better.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• You can check domain availability using Scrapebox.

Grab/Check > Check Unregistered Domains

Alternatively you could use a tool like Domain Hunter Gatherer ( http://bit.ly/1WhWH6e ) which is excellent but probably more than you'll need if all you want to do is check your own lists, this goes hunting for expired ones, checks metrics etc etc.

Hope that helps.
  • @johan

I did the same thing before on this forum, but you should really provide two links: the affiliate link to the product and the non affiliate link to the product. BHW does that and it seems to work well. If people are glad you provided them with the link, theyll use the aff link. Otherwise it seems sort of manipulative.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of these affiliate links. If you're going to do it, you should at least provide a decent amount of useful information along with the link.
  • Yeah, fair comment guys.