Skip to content

How to harvest more link from google by scrapebox ?

I add footprint and keyword to scrapebox .
I harvest proxies in proxy manager of scrapebox , and test , filter proxies . ( I use public proxies from harvest proxies of scrapebox )
After I choose to start harvesting .
In Custom Harvester , I choose Search Engines are  Google , Yahoo , Bing and start 
I can’t harvest link from Google .
I tested some times , but I can't still havest link from google .
Please help me , How I Can Harvest more link from Google ?
What kind of proxy should I use ?
Sorry for my bad English
Thanks.
Best Regard .

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well use google passed proxies I would say. You get them using GSA Proxy Scraper. But then again those are public proxies who are not that stable. You might have to buy yourself some.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    Yeah, as Sven said, first thing you should do is get some private proxies, even 10 will be enough. You can probably use whatever proxies you're using for GSA SER.

Then set your threads low (lower than the number of private proxies you're using) and just scrape Bing.

I've just done a huge tutorial on Scrapebox so you might want to check that out if you're looking for more info:

http://seospartans.com/scrapebox-scraping-tutorial-easy-56-million-links-day/

Even if you don't take anything else from this, just use private proxies and you will be scraping 100 times faster than you were.
  • jamessaylorjamessaylor california
    Hinkys 
    How to set thread in scrapebox ?
    And I have 10 private proxies , so What number of thread I have to set ?
    @jamessaylor
    Go to Settings -> Connections, Timeouts & Other Settings -> Connections -> Harvester and set it to like 8-9. Preferably 8 because you might get a few errors with 9.

I did follow your method .
    With 1900 keyword ( keyword  + footprint = 1900 keywords in scrapebox )
    I use 10 private proxies , thread = 5 .
    Search Engine is Bing .
    I only can harvest 100k link . 
    I don't know why ?

@jamessaylor
    Depends on the keywords and the footprints. Have you tried doing the same scrape run in google?

Also Bing seems to deliver less results on some keyword + footprint combinations but this should reduce the number of duplicate urls you get after doing a run.

How many unique urls did you get after that run vs how many after doing the same scrape with google?
    I can't scrape in Google , Because When I choose Search Engine is Google , result is bad ( only a little URLs ) , maybe google ban proxies , or the proxies don't pass Google
    With 100k urls , I remove duplicate urls , it's only 12k unique urls .

I can't harvest with Google .
  • think you have a proxy issue. which version of SB are you using?