Skip to content

GSA SER is Awesome Tool ! Just One more Engine / Platform More Please ! Add PRESS RELEASE Please

Hi guys i have gained huge success using gsa ser so thanks to Sven and all gsa team for this wonderful tool.I would like to suggest Sven to add one more platform " Press Realese " if possible.Thank you and any suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As always with new platforms: Give me samples, footprints and maybe a step-by-step (click here, go there) to place a link.
    That will get your engine added almost on next update (if I have time).
  • Hi Sven..I checked and found " Press Release " Inside Article.So you have already added it.Thanks a lot.
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    As always with new platforms: Give me samples, footprints and maybe a step-by-step (click here, go there) to place a link.
    That will get your engine added almost on next update (if I have time).

is it an idea to create something like Senuke has that we can add our own lists, and even create the macro's for it to make sign ups easier ?

this will save you a lot of time.. same like you have with CB where other people can improve your software.
    how does ultimate Demon do it ? dont they also have a fucntion similar like it? that you can add your own list. but I think Senuke's version is better, since you can learn the software how to sign up on new platforms / websites.
    @Doon ever had a look here? It's all possible already! I would not compare that with SENuke, SENUke is nothing more than Internetexplorer controlled in the background.
    Thats why you get infected vith torjans/viruses when using SENuke.
    Thats why it is slow.
    Thats why noone seriously into SEO buys this overrated and expensive tool.

With SER however you can run it without any browser in background, really multi-threaded and still with your own engines if you study that guide.
  • @sven

I didn't think anyone even used SENuke anymore...
  • press release was added?  I don't see it at all.  Other than in the article section but I believe that's already been there.
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    @sven I dont like Senuke too... I dont think a lot of people like them, because their TNG version got cracked in several hours after release and made public online for everyone to snatch.  (either they are hated or very popular) - or bad programmers since it's easy as fuck to crack ... "try find a good nulled GSA product" :D haha

anyways thanks for the links it looks interesting !
    Hunar there is one engine called Press Release Script or something under Article. It is basically based on some other platform but is intended to accept press releases only. The problem with press release sites is, there is not much out there based on a platform. I would consider everything else as web2.0 with a fixed URL that has to be scripted.
    @Donn I don't want to bash on the SENuke guys but using IE in background is something I did ages ago. Thats something however what I don't like for the reasons pointed out above. I never actually used SENuke (just once tried to years ago). It had a very bad GUI and the whole thing was not logical.
    I couldn't understand why someone would pay for this and it was all hyped.
    Maybe they changed, but there code was indeed not looking that good back than.
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
     It had a very bad GUI and the whole thing was not logical.
    (still the same)