Skip to content

Whats the popular consensus on tiers and time delays

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi all. I know this gets asked a lot but I wanted to just get a 'show of hands' to see what everyone currently thinks, as a lot of the replies I read go back many months.  This is for a NEW (ish, 4 months, very few backlinks) website:

1. How many tier 1 separate articles/content do you create at first?
2. How long do you normally wait until blasting tier 1 out to tier 2?

I've created 5 Tier 1 hand-written articles over the past 5 days and really want to start blasting them out...

Comments

• no wait time. but I just do forum profiles on them. and THEN the spam crap out of those profiles..
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited January 2013
    That's interesting, I didn't know it was possible to select forum profiles in GSA, I've been hitting forums for tier 2-3 but getting blacklisted quickly, so gave up. However profiles only are another kettle of fish, may I ask how you set those up in GSA? I don't see the option.

How many tier1s do you create? As my site is fairly new I've set up 4 but not sure if adequate. I've done competitor analysis, 0 backlinks for most... (thus, I am assuming 301 redirects or PR on main domain) . So I'm wondering if there's suddenly a subpage on my little minnow website, with 40 backlinks in a day, then Google might slap me down. (But I've read 1:10 is a good ratio?)