Skip to content

Private Proxies?

I am a bit confused is there a option to Enable Private proxies and be behind private proxies while scraping for public proxies? Its a good soft ive used it for a couple of hours but there is a need to use private proxies for scraping!!! Is this a feature that is available in GSA Proxy Scraper?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Private proxies are usually called as such if you can not find them on public resources. So you usually buy them and have to add them manually to each software.
    In that way, Proxy Scraper can not get you private proxies.
  • edited April 2016
    I know i can't harvest private proxies. But I want to enable Private Proxies so the software works behind private proxies so I don't get "banned" in the search engines. while scraping for public proxies

I get status such as "Test Error: Operaton would block" almost everywhere. That's probably because of same ip has been testing too many public proxies. Hence I want to be able to use the 
    software with private proxies enabled while scraping
  • Ok, I think part of the problem was that I had set Automatically Search for proxies Intervall 20 minutes. I changed it to 90 minutes and now it looks like I am not banned in the search engines and just get message "successfully Tested"
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it's seconds not minutes ;) But yes, that is indeed important. You should not hammer search engines with requests.