Skip to content

Buy Sven a Beer Feature

Hi @Sven,

Your software is one of the greatest out there, your support is unheard of, and all for a 1 time down (very friendly) payment compared to many less greater options out there. 

Using GSA SER gives all of us a LOT of free time on our hands, and whether we use that to enjoy live or to cover other aspects of business, time is money.

I would be great that when we are sipping away a beer Friday afternoon after a long week, knowing that your software took care of all the dirty work, we could buy you a beer for all the effort you put in to make our SEO struggle more bearable! 

So, please add a Paypal Donation button to this forum!

Cheers!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks for the warm words...look at the right/top corner ;)
  • Looks like I am missing something. Don't see anything in the right upper corner of this website??
    there should be a DONATE link.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited April 2016
    @myhq - Look at the top right corner where you see the search box. The third link under that is a "donate" button. (right above change log)
  • Beer money on the way!
  • Beer money on the way!
    haha thanks a lot :) I however invest it in absynth if you don't mind.
  • Hahahahahahaha whatever rocks your world buddy. Lol
  • Absinth money on the way :)

@myhq Thanks for the thread! I'd have overlook the donate button (and I guess I'm not the only one).

@Sven Do people use that function? Sometimes small changes have big effects... but who am I telling this? I'd rename it to "buy Sven / the team a beer"
    hehe thanks ;) Not too much or im not able to code on monday
    8-}