Skip to content

Question About "Already Parsed"

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Quick Question,

Let say GSA successfully post on a site. If it comes across that site again will it automatically use a different email (that's if you have multiple emails in that project) thus creating a new account?

-OR-

Would I have to go to, Modify Project > Delete Target URL History?
Tagged:

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    You would need to delete.  If that project has already submitted to that url (regardless of email used) it will say "Already Parsed".
  • edited April 2013
    Ahh I see. Thanks!

(Just Clarifying) Let say, you go ahead and delete the history. If GSA try's to register again and noticed that email is already used, would it then try going through all the emails until it reaches a successful sign-up for that site?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, it would try to login with that email and if it failed, it will try to create a new account (with different email). But it will not try contentiously.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    SER keeps the account data for each successful site so even if you delete the sites to get rid of the "Already Parsed" SER will still know that you've posted to that site before and try to use that data.
  • edited April 2013
    Gotcha, thanks guys!
  • What happens if it is on a different project and it encounters the same URL? Will it come up with "Already Parsed? still?
  • What happens if it is on a different project and it encounters the same URL? Will it come up with "Already Parsed? still?
    most of the messages i am getting in log already parsed, & no engine matches, i am running 20 projects at a time.
    my lpm as low as 1.28
    i filter the URLs to post 100oBL PR 1and above

• @onlinekinguser

Are you using any PR filtering? PR is sort of outdated unless you use one of the PR add on tools