Skip to content

Verification rates right now

Anyone experiencing really low verification rates at the moment? It's quite strange but it seems like things are really really slow.  Its not my settings, pxy, or emails**. 

Comments

• yes, vpm is a little low on my side. i am scraping like a maniac today for fresh targets. but i am using ser only on upper tiers these days so i am not freaking out about it.
  • So what kind of vpm are you hitting? I'm thinking mine feels a bit sluggish and non responsive. But on the other hand Im using PI with some heavy restrictions in terms of WHERE im posting.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Low verification rates have been a problem for a while. Many posts about this.
  • What kind of stats are you getting? Whats the reason for low verif?
  • @Trevor_Bandura

Any ideas for solutions? GScraper seems sort of slow now as well... Hmm. 
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited March 2016
    Reason of low vpm is engines being spammed to death.
    Just imagine all the years you have been posting to all the websites, they are dying.
    What you can do is remove all verified domains posted with GSA CB from your sitelist and then post to the rest with human captcha solving.
  • I mean, what kind of VPM are you getting? If the reason for low VPM really is engines being spammed to death then that means basically SER is useless these days.
  • :-O
    oh my god