Skip to content

Error: Unable to get balance

webdevelaccwebdevelacc Vancouver Canada
I am getting "Error: Unable to get balance" from Deathbycaptcha. Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I just tested on my end and it worked fine checking balance for DBC. I've noticed sometimes their servers might have a temp problem where SER can't get the balance, but it usually comes back.

If you still can't get the balance and you're 100% sure your login credentials are correct then maybe something is blocking it from being able to contact DBC.

• Hey, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Everything seems to be running fine in our end. Are you using a proxy server to connect to our service? If so, please try to turn it off and see how it goes. 

If you're still facing issues while checking balance, please let me know your account username through PM so we can further investigate. 

Please let me know for any other question or concern. 

Best Regards, 
  • webdevelaccwebdevelacc Vancouver Canada
    Yes, after an hour or two everything seemed to go back to normal and my balance is available again. Thanks.
  • SAME FOR ME SINCE TODAY....
    unable to get balance....
  • Hey Anthony, 

Could you contact me through PM with your account username/IP so we can investigate in our end? 

Thanks.
  • webdevelaccwebdevelacc Vancouver Canada
    It only happened to me that once. It is working fine all the time now if that helps.
  • Hello,
    Working well since 2 days now....

Thank's
  • This has happened to me when using GSA and RankerX. 

Sadly, I switched to from DeathbyCaptcha to DeCaptcher due to this issue happening too often. I would like to use DBC because their success rate is solid and they are cheaper. 

It just seems like DBC has been only working intermittently as of late. 
  • reegenreegen United Kingdom
    Hello, any news about it? Im still facing this problem with both versions 10.59 and 10.60.