Skip to content

What happens when...

Registration is sucesfull, but admin needs to activate account manually, SER is downloading emails:
Now SER is trying to login, but login fails (beacuse accounts is not activated).
Now SER is deleting domain from "Submitted" list so: ? it wont download emails for that domain anymore?

Then after day or two admin finally activate's account.
Now, "allow posting on same site again" (ex. each 2 days) should work and SER will try to login into these accounts?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, it is not deleting it from submitted. that is only happening once the login was successful or the set timeout appears.
  • Thank you, what about unknown login status?
    its not doing this for unknown status logins
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited February 2016

At the end there's "No more links to verify" but account was activated (theres email saying it was) and login is possible.

what time you have in "verify timeout" ?
    edited February 2016
    verify submission=1
    verify by=email
    first verify=1
    verify interval=25
    verify timeout=1250
    verify on unknown status=1
    try to continue without verification=0

But i think its not the case...
  • So your saying the only way to resolve this is to ssetup first verify = 2 days?
    no, it will work on the "verify timeout".
    edited February 2016
    Can you explain? Beacuse i dont understand.
    What i am saying is, if GSA downloads email and tries to login, login fails (beacuse account is not activated) = its not downloading emails anymore for that domain (email saying that account was activated by admin), and its not trying to login anymore into that account.
    just checked...it's also removed from the "to check list" if there is an email with a verification link or login details (login/password). Maybe I should remove that one for next update.
  • Ok updating and testing again,
    edited February 2016
    @Sven working awesome now but looks like theres 1 visual error (1 submitted - its already verified):

Edit: after restarting SER its OK: Submitted:0 Verified:1

did you wait a bit till the data is written to disk?