Skip to content

SER not saving all verified links to the verified folder.

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Anyone notice any other strange things with SER and building links?

I'm trying to track down what's happening on my end with SER and very low results.

Comments

• I get very low results as well last couple of months...
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I wonder if we have something in common.
  • There has been an issue for at least the last 6 weeks!

SER is not verifying links and is not correctly reading links from submitted articles. I only use it for contextual links, and the issue is killing submission results.

I had some minor improvement by actually using SER to insert my links (before I was using 3rd party content generators to insert all my links because I prefer their output). Using SER to place the link in the content improved the verified success percentage a considerable amount which to me shows that there is indeed an issue with SER finding and verifying links in the content that it has posted.

PS I'm not some noob, I've been selling links as a full time income for many years.

My exact same setup with exact same providers for server, proxies, catpchas, etc that I have been running SER on forever is now putting out a fraction of the contextual links it used to.

Trevor knows his stuff, I'm in 100% agreement with him.

I cant vouch for the other link types like blog comment, profiles, etc. Those might be running just fine still, but they are of no interest to me.

@Sven This is an issue.

Thank you.

edited February 2016

The above screen shot was taken yesterday at around 6pm I think it was. At that time SER said I had received 682 verified links, the verified folder only shows 528. And that folder was cleaned out completely the day before. So not only is the folder missing links from yesterday, but the day before also.

And for SER to only create a real disappointing 682 verified links in a whole day. I've never seen it this low, even from the first days I was using SER.

Can anyone confirm this also?

If this is something on my end only, maybe a full reinstall of SER might be needed.

I know lots of sites are now removing urls from posts and articles when they are created, I found this out doing some debug work for Sven. But for the numbers to drop this much, there has to be something else wrong.
    @lesid Glad to know i'm not the only one suffering from this. This has been driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

I don't think from the years i've been using SER I have ever had any type of real problem like this until now.
  • I got same issue as well. It's been a while. Low VPM is killing me ! 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This is not about low VPM but SER not saving links to verified site lists for @Trevor_Bandura
  • I am getting 110 VPM, however my contextual platforms stopped working. I am using gmail no spam redirection with success until a few days.

They are not solved in any way. 

So most of the verification process never occur because they get stuck on the email box, waiting to be verified. Testing is all ok.

I also bought some domains, changed the email box to catch all, and the same thing occurs.

Very strange
    again, this is not about vpn or links not getting verified, its about urls not getting added to verified site lists. Thats something different and right now im investigating this but without further success as all worked for me so far.
  • Same thing here.

I have been using GSA for years (since released) and consider myself very experienced.
    I have been going CRAZY and glad I see its not just me.

Sven if there is anything I can do to help, like send a bug report or two then I can do that for you.
    Just provide me an email to send to if that would be helpful. 

Basically, I can watch GSA do verification in real time however they do not get added to the verified list of the GSA software itself.

• edited February 2016
    i think i have the same problem. Only few link in verified folder. But in the failed folder there is no problem. 
    I am doing by day around 60k to 90k verified links
    JamieB34 send me the project backup (prefered with details of what link it will verify and not add correctly).