Skip to content

Are my verified lists working properly?

Hey guys -

I'm a bit confused, I've got a ton of projects running close to ~50 that are active at any given time. I have hundreds of quality proxies and have my threads set reasonably.

Right now my total verified number of links according to GSA is around 900k links. However I'm running low LpM's (around ~20-30) and am having projects trigger 'No targets to post to'.

I believe I have my settings setup correctly so that all projects should be utilizing my Verified lists to post to, which is why I can't figure out why I'm seeing 'No targets to post to' messages within projects.

I have each project using ALL search engines with a variety of keywords for each campaign. I also have separate "test" projects to help build my verified lists and thus filter into my subprojects. These use link lists from a variety of vendors as well as scraped lists from Scrapebox campaigns.

My question is how do I ensure that the verified lists are being built based on the successful links from ALL projects? Finally, why is it that I have such a low LpM?

My overall goal is MASS links and not "targeted" links or anything of that nature. I'm not running your traditional SEO campaign to rank a site, rather I'm using a parasite technique which is why I'm more after volume of links than anything else. I have disabled all extremely low quality links (referrer, indexer, exploit, etc.) however still have a majority of link types selected.

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I'm guessing you found or bought some random verified list online somewhere?

Have you pruned or cleaned your 900k links in anyway?

"I believe I have my settings setup correctly so that all projects should be utilizing my Verified lists to post to" - Nope.

There are a few reasons the no targets message could pop up.

Turn the search engines all off, your strategy is counter productive to itself.
  • Could just be a bad list- link lists are a scam. Any link that has more than 99 spam links on is worthless, hence why link lists are stupid.
  • Thanks for the replies everyone and sorry for the delayed response, came down with a bad case of strep throat. 

I'm guessing you found or bought some random verified list online somewhere?

I am using SERocket as a primary list for one of my list building projects. I have another project that is running off of my SB'd scraped lists. 

Have you pruned or cleaned your 900k links in anyway?

I have deduped URLs but have not deduped at the domain level. 

- Nope.

Sorry but why not? As per your recommendation I have disabled search engines on ALL projects. I have two main test projects that utilize SERocket lists and another project that utilizes my SB scraped URL list. I then have the subprojects setup to pull URLs from the Verified lists only to post to. All search engines have been disabled in ALL projects. Under the Options I have "Build site lists that can be used globally by each project" with the Verified folder option checked. Under the subprojects (NOT SER lists/SB lists) I have the "Use URLs from global lists if enabled with only the Verified list being checked on each of those subprojects. 

With these new settings is this the best approach for building mass links to all projects?

Thank you for all of your help!

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    GSADomination I said nope mainly because of the things I told you to correct, I suspect you have many more inefficient things set up that are common with people.

I'm taking a step back from helping people directly now as it is taking up a massive amount of my time and then they just keep coming back asking why things aint working rather than just getting on with it themselfs.

BigGulpsHuhWelp  was looking to start taking clients on to optimise their SER rigs, I have no idea if his set ups are anything like mine but he maybe able to help you.