Skip to content

How do I disable PR checking? Proxies getting banned!

I've already unchecked the "Skip sites with a PR below" under the Filter URLs in the Options but it is still checking PR's and got some of my proxies banned. Any idea why it is still checking PR?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    your filters maybe require it?
  • serseisersei Mumbai
    edited February 2016
    These are the filters/options that I'm using right now for all my campaigns. 

god damn, please insert your images correctly. I keep editing your posts with correct image links :/ very annoying.
    OK no PR filter so why you think SER uses PR calls?
  • Doesn't look like his settings are using PR checking at all. Maybe his proxies are just getting banned from SER. I had that issue with a couple different providers before. You gotta find the good ones that allow SER and SB use.
  • I'm not sure. I saw it a couple times in the log. I'll take a screenshot if I see it again. 
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    Hi Sersei,

In the main options screen there is an option of PR checking. Uncheck that if you are sure it is due to PR checking.
  • @vignesh676: Can you please send me the screenshot of that option? I'm pretty sure that I've unchecked all the PR checking options. I just want to double check it. 
    Hi Sersei,

Please check the main option and not the project options. you will find a PR checking check box just below the proxy configure button.
  • Yup. That is unchecked. 
  • I think it was checked before and that's the reason one of the proxies got banned. 
    Also check whether the number of proxies and the number of threads ratio are ok.
    keep the ratio 1:2 

If your proxies are private but shared between 3 people then the possibility of someone else blocking that IP cannot be ruled out.