Skip to content

Little to no success rate even after setting up everything perfectly.

serseisersei Mumbai
edited February 2016 in Need Help
Hi there. So I purchased GSA SER about 3-4 days ago, but I know the basics of this software because I've used it before. So I set up my first campaign here for wiki links and the Submitted links are great but the Verified links are not great. In fact, the success rate falls below 1% which is definitely not a good thing. I've included the screenshots of everything that I've setup. I hope this gets the attention of some of the power users who can guide me in the right direction if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. your proxies seem to be blocked
    2. check your email config that emails actually work since alot wiki sites need email verification
    3. make sure your captcha setup is ok to solve recaptcha as many wiki sites need it.
    4. you use all search engines? Thats a bad idea. Use just those who are in your project language.

• I was previously using public proxies, but now I've purchased some private proxies. So I guess that's not an issue. 

Below is the screenshot of the emails that I've used and tested all of them. They seem to be working fine. 

I'm using de-captcha and deathbycaptcha, both of which seem to be working fine. I noticed that decaptcha is very inconsistent. It stops working every now and then even though I've set the simultaneous captchas to be solved at 3. 

You're right about the search engines. I only need some of them, not all of them. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I would go with a different email provider instead of outlook and also, make sure the spam folder is forwarded to the inbox. 
  • @s4nt0s: Why wouldn't you go with outlook emails?
  • @Sven: Is there any other place where I can check whether the proxies are blocked or not besides the usual proxy tested in the Submissions area?
    Just test in the proxy options against google.
  • @Sven: All of them are working fine. 
    @sersei - Well, I've tried outlook in the past with poor results, but maybe they've changed. :)
  • @s4nt0s: Which email provider are you using? And are your getting optimal results with that? I was thinking of using one of my own domains like email@mydomain.com but I think that would create a footprint and might cause the websites to ban my domain itself. With services like hotmail/gmail, they won't be able to ban those. 
    I'm currently using catchall's from a provider here on the forum and they are working well for me. Before that I used Yahoo and they also worked well for me. 
  • I'll order some Yahoo accounts and see how they work for me. You were right though. I'm seeing a lot of "can't find verification email" and other errors in the log when I'm running a project. This might be one of the reasons why I'm not having  the success rate that I expect. 
  • serseisersei Mumbai
    edited February 2016
    @Sven: So I followed everything you mentioned in your first reply and took care of everything. But still the verified links are very low compared to the submitted links. Also, I see that there is a difference between the total submitted links being shown in other parts. Below are the screenshots that I believe will help you understand better what I'm trying to say. 

As always, any help is really appreciated. 

Cheers. 

This is kind of annoying explaining the same things again and again. Please read the FAQ. The differnece in numbers results in the way it counts. The bottom counts just for the today links and only those with the url involved, no account creations.
    ---
    little to no success: Well that empty screen does not show much to me now. What about the captcha setup?
  • serseisersei Mumbai
    edited February 2016
    I realized that it was the captcha service that kept going down, so I subscribed to captchatronix and it seems to be working well for now. Below are the screenshots of the campaigns that I ran yesterday. Is this the normal verification rate?

The verified links for directories seem low but I think they take time to make the links live on the directories.