Skip to content

How To Run More Then 7 Project At a time In GSA SER

Hi

I have Dedicated server from Online.net with 8 GB Ram
But i can't run more the 7 project at a time.
If i run more then 7 Project , SER gets hang.

Is there any way i can increase the number of project that i can run at a time.

Regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please describe "hang" a bit more. Is the GUI still working or you get a bugreport?
  • @Sven total gui get hang, and i have to kill the process and start again, i see memory cross over 1.5 gb and gsr get hang
    strange, you should get a bugreport when this happens. Anyway how big are your project files?
  • i have the same problem after update 10.47. there are 7 project with each project contain 3 tier.
    my data 236.436kb. just run my project for a week but there is no problem.  when display pop up, gsa ser not responding(send bugreport) i keep run for a week, but my server is auto reboot (i donotknow why) for last 6 ahour ago. i try restart gsa ser, but gsa ser can  running for a few minute after that stop(not running any project)
  • @Sven Yesterday bugreport appeared and i have sent to you. My product Folder size is 8.61GB which contain 93 Projects and each project average size is arounf 14MB
    Hmm thats a lot. Did you import content using Kontent Machine or SEO Content Machine?
  • @sven roll back, i run gsa ser ver 10.44 work with charm
  • @Sven , yes previous i used kontent machine , now i am using article builder.
    OK on importing data from Kontent Machine people keep doing the same mistake. They import all kinds of files to the data of a project and that increases size a lot. Usually you should do that only for articles and take one import file for the rest of the data (e.g. title, description, keywords...). Because the content for the none article fields is usually not much changing and just blowing up the size of the project.

I added a popup window asking you to do that in latest version to only import from one file. MAybe it's a good idea to import the data again to lower the project size.
  • @Sven , Can you please help me how to reduce project size.
    Do you still have the files you imported to the project?
  • yes i think..i have used kontent machine cloud
    ok then reimport them and pay attention to the question popup.