Skip to content

Remove Failed from Identified & Retry failed before if the site is part of the verified section

Greetings ladies and gentlemen! 

Is there any function that allows me to remove the failed urls from the identified section? Because I suppose if a website fails several times, it's not removed from identified, and new projects that use the Identified section will try even the failed ones.

Also, will a project continue to try and use an url it failed if "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before" is NOT checked. Or only a new project will try to use identified urls, even if they failed for previous projects.

And second question. How can I tell a project to retry a failed site again, if the site is from the verified section. 

Cheerios!
Fane

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sites are added to the failed sitelist for many reasons. If anything fails like captcha input incorrect, submission timeout, error message, server overload...it is added there.

There is currently no function which would remove URLs from a site list once they appear in failed.

A project to retry failed sites is happening automatically if you use the project option "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before".
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    Ok boss. Thanks