Skip to content

GSA License Issues of a Customer

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
Since quite some time I am emailing with a customer who bought GSA Search Engine Ranker on 2015-12-21 08:43.

He is unable to input the license for some reason (if thats actually true). I offered help, explained all and he is still not able to get it going. I was asking him to let me fix it for him if he let me access his PC. He refuses this and I think the only reason is that he doesn't want the product anymore.

Now that alone is OK but if I receive email where he is arguing about it in a tone I can not accept and further goes on with blackmailing I can no longer hold back and have to be the first releasing this to public before this guy does. I think it shows that I am not in fear of anything and the customer base of SER shows that I am no scammer. So here is the ridiculous PDF he sent me and that he wants to put on some blog, youtube and whatsoever.

So have a blast reading this. http://www.gsa-online.de/download/Customer_running_wild.pdf

Oh and don't expect this to be a complete log of our emailing. Thats HIS view on it with cut off things of course. If I find the time, I will post the complete log if anyone is even interested.

Anyway after all the years (must be more than 10 now), all customers have been able to register the product. You are unable to get it done, you don't want help, but you blame the world for your issues....the way to go I guess ;;)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Let me paste his blackmailing part at least:
    You have a choice of refunding the money or have your reputation tarnished.

1. I will create a Review blog to review your product with screen shots of the email communications between you and me as proof. I believe the emails were 21, including this one.
    2. I am active on the Warrior forum. I will create a Ripoff post on the Warrior forum with a link to the Review blog that I will create.
    3. I will create a Ripoff report of your product at http://www.ripoffreport.com/LatestReports.aspx.
    4. I will create a Video on YouTube using screenshots of the email between you and me as a proof of the demo version sold to me for $99, but it never turned to a full version.
    5. Plus many more.

• Sven you have only ever been reasonable and fair when it comes to customer service, this guy probably just a dingus. 
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    2. I am active on the Warrior forum. I will create a Ripoff post on the Warrior forum with a link to the Review blog that I will create.

Oh My, he will post on the Warrior Forum? LMAO

Anyone i'm sure that would see any negative feed back about you @sven, i'm sure they would all stick up for you.

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited February 2016
    "You have a choice of refunding the money or have your reputation tarnished" ...

Do not listen this asshole. We all know you are a hard worker and how patient you help us EVERY DAY.

Yea it's kind of sad that you have to deal with this. It's not like Im an asshole or doesn't want to help fixing problems. Half of my day in office I keep doing support. I guess others would just give a refund but I see that there is nothing wrong with the product or how I did my support. This guy is having serious issues and all I want is him to realize this and react as a normal person.
    I guess some things never change.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    He wants his money back and is being a sleazy f*ck about it, no amount of support on your end is going to change that.

I admire your composure tho, I'd revoke his license and tell him to go to hell once he tried to pull that blackmail shit.

You run one of the best products out there. Period. Wherever he goes he's gonna run into people that are going to counter his opinion with a positive one so I wouldn't worry about that too much. It's a real shame you have to deal with that tho.

• Sven, you have access to some of the best marketers out there (here, BHW and other forums).....use it. We can stop this guy in his tracks.

But as Hinkys said, if he is 1 out of 1000s then it's barely a drop in the ocean of people that think you've got a fantastic product and TBH the cost compared to the constant updates and support is incredible value for money. My ROI is insane and that's why I have multiple licenses of both SER and CB and run them on very expensive dedicated servers. That alone, from one person, should counteract any bad feelings you have from this jackass.
    Thanks for your warm words. Makes me look a bit different through it now.
  • This made my day @Sven

I don't know why but as time passes by and i get older i see how stupid some people are and what my parents meant when they told me this would happened when i was a kid.

I do understand Sven's concern of someone's stupidity or just the pleasure of doing bad for no reason ,as long as you put this much work from updating,fixing bugs,support for every question and all this not only for SER but the entire GSA fleet.

I recommend the guy to post a thread on this forum because he is more then welcomed to start any discussion on any topic and try to solve the problem in smart manner because like us he is part of the community and there is always someone willing to help

Don't do what you said you're gonna do because all will backfire (it is every licence owner versus you ,not a smart way to handle things).

As for Sven you don't have to worry about nothing we all got you're back

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited February 2016
    I think that person should think a little more. If it is not possible to connect with teamviewer there to exchange, the software can not connect to check the license ...

The only thing that one little note is that you try to accompany the resolution of his problem and that he waits quietly you do the work. It is for him to give you access to its equipment, how can you fix something else?

It has happened to me to get upset about people as was the case with the guy redproxy because it's silly and discourteous, but I know I never could get there with you, Sven.

I think you are almost a friend to many of us, I love your respect and ethics with people.
    Thanks @Kain and all others. Feels good to see support from you.
    But I don't even think it's his network. I actually think he used the software already and he wants a refund now as he finished it (it's more than a month now). OR he is really not able to do a copy/paste. But WHY this drama and no help from me...I guess I will never know.

Anyway I guess he has already starting his big campaign against GSA now. Anything on WarriorForum now? ;)
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    Hi Sven,

I think you should not worry. We all are here with you and know and understand the level of fantastic product support you and your team gives. It could just be a competitors desperate tactics or a he could be  a complete moron.