Skip to content

Building List for SER using SB. Help for settings, please

Hi,
after long time using only premium lists from seller here in the forum,. I'm trying to build by myself a list using Scrapebox (also I'm trying to revitalize my SER that it's stopped since lot of time...).
I don't need big numbers like in the past, when I was running 20+ projects, now I'm focused on less quantity and more quality (I'm only running a couple of projects, but more important than the past).

I've already read some nice tutorials, but something is missing in all them are the settings of scrapebox.

1. For SER I'm using now just 20 semidedicated proxies, they can be enough to run SB for building lists? More proxies is always better for everything, I know, but do I need much more proxies?
  2. If 20 semidedicated proxies are enough, which settimgs is better to change on SB? (Connections/threads, timeout, etc)

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Well, you can scrape with 20 proxies but it won't be very quick and they're going to get banned quickly (assuming you scrape Google). Just set it to scrape with 1 connection and don't use advanced parameters like site:, inurl:, etc.
    I my experience, it's best to have a setup where the proxies are rotated with fresh ones after 15-20 minutes. For me that works with public proxies (100-200 every 15 minutes) and 200 connections.
  • @delta_squad thanks for your reply
    Please can you tell me how do you rotateyour public proxies? Is there a way to automatize everything, or you do it manually every 15 minutes, scrape proxies, delete the old, paste the new, run again... ?

• Yeah, I use the Automator plugin for SB. It's a paid plugin but very useful. Loopline has a video on his YouTube channel where he explains how to set it up - 
    You can even download his template. :)
    One important thing - it's a very good idea to find and add your proxy sources because the default ones don't yield many proxies that are usable.
  • Ok, thanks a lot @delta_squad I will try it!
    :-)