Skip to content

Need guide

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited January 2016 in GSA Search Engine Ranker

I use The GSA SER Software and I want to do build a backlink optimization work, I have some basic knowledge about search engine optimization, I need a  most experienced guide who should be very knowledgeable person in the filed of GSA Ser.  I want to purchase a new GSA SER and then  additional tools like Captcha breaker, 10 private proxy,VPN

I have the following tasks:

1.        Identify the Million of Internet Directories and submit

2.        We should start Multi-tier campaign

3.        Video submission related strategies must workout

4.        Custom footprint and merge keywords

5.        Etc., etc.,

If you say the ways of the purchasing the products I will do. You are asked to finish all the above task? How much I should pay to you? Kindly inform about your charges, mode of payment and mode of contact.

Thank you

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    lol, scams inbound.
  • probably it's better to search 'seo expert' on fiverr.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Thank you @Yurium I will try fiverr.
  • don't want my humor  upset you. fiverr is cheap marketplace for quick small tasks. really try to contact some long time users of ser which provide link submissions.
  • @webm200

DO NOT GO TO FIVERR! It's shit tier.
  • Lol seoexpert on fiverr

All I know is there are 99% of ExpertScammers
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO

As it is a very seriously subject I think I learn with my own idea. But I am unable to rectify my more doubts. In this forum most of the preference would given by experts questions, The @Sven some times could not give preference  the beginners like me, but I won’t stop my attempt, If my some doubts will clear I will operate GSA Ser with own.

Eg: Doubht 1

Tier 2 formed from tier 1, The tier 2 push the backlinks to tier1 I understand this, My question is how 1. can I see the links generated by tier 2,Where do the tier 2 pass the backlinks?