Skip to content

After Verified GSA SE -> Identifier a lot of unknown

Why correctly links from GSA SE Verified when i Try scan in Identifier i got 60% unknown ?
I'm sure those links, cuz if i use again in GSA it is OK .

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited January 2016
    What kind of links are they? Can you send me a sample of the list that are identified in SER but not in Pi? 

You can also enable "deep matching" to help a little bit more with detection.
  • web4youweb4you store web4you.pro
    Yes inded deep matching is helipn, and redirect-shorts are not recognized.
    i wil test now with MOZ :-)
    edited January 2016
    Yes, support for detecting the shortner - redirects isn't fully added yet because its a bit more complicated than normal detection, but we will add it in a future update. 
  • web4youweb4you store web4you.pro
    Now when I tested i got 91% efectivity.
    Good software ! :-)
    Great to hear! :)
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    s4nt0s , I have the same problem now. I am using the latest trial version of the Platform Identifier. No URL shortener identified ( I noticed there is no URL shortener option in the engines), but that's not the major issue. 

Identifying the same links with GSA Ser gives 90% more identified than when using the PI. In other words, PI only identifies 10% of the links I scrapped. And I think 10% is a bigger number than it's in the reality.

What should I do?

edited January 2016
    @DzilRel - Shortner links aren't currently identified with Pi. They require extra step for identification so it hasn't been added yet, but plan to in the future.

I sent you a PM to get a sample of the list and more details.

If you turn on "deep matching" in Pi, it should increase detection as well.
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    edited January 2016
    I am not going to send you my top secret urls!!!  :(|) <--- this was a joke :P