Skip to content

The best way to provide articles for running GSA SER Campaign

sagesage In Front Of My Computer
What is the best way to provide articles for running GSA SER Campaign?

I know some of them using KM, WAC, Scapebox or SMC to scrape the article and spin it. But I have a question, don't all of them only able to scrape article from some sources like: Enzine Articles, ABC Articles, Article Biz. etc...
which is only give me that kind of article again and again, and some of them I can say a garbage. 

What is the best practice to collect article and spin it? in order to feed GSA SER Campaign?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As far as I know, SEO Content Mashine is also using real search engines to get articles. And if G. gives you back an article for a search term, it should be fine, at least for G.
  • sagesage In Front Of My Computer
    I'm sorry @sven I don't get the second point. Could you explain more explicit?
    I have to check again with SEO Content Machine, I checked on the youtube seems the same scrape article for that kind of article sources.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I tried to say that when Google indexes things, it's usually no crap and you can be sure that an article found by the keyword is ok...not bullet proof but it should be ok.
    ok, thanks
  • So basically its scraping articles that are top results from google and thus should be high quality. Of course this would run higher risk of getting nailed for dup content unless you spin it highly.  But highly spun content isnt good quality its mostly gibberish anyways.
    @Big that is what I'm thinking too.. but impossible to create high original content when you are going to create let say 300 backlinks.
  • For some unique projects I write myself a unique article and then spin it with Wordai Turing plan to see maximum uniqueness and readability.

These unique projects are basically of unsaturated keywords when SCM fails to scrape articles based on it.

Keep a note it takes a lot of time to create such
  • well two ways to look at it. if they are high tiers, then content relevance is more elastic, i.e. you can get away with 'sloppy' content that is vaguely relevant to your keywords. The lower the tier though, you should refine the content. The ONLY way to do that is write your own, or buy unique articles from content shops. Risking dupe penalties is being lazy with your seo. The whole reason you are doing seo is to rank. The best way to rank is with good, unique content on your lower tiers. No short cuts to that.
    @viking and @ronit yes I believe that original article is the best.
    do you guys think T1 backlinks all need to use a high quality content that we write by our self or buy from content shops as you mentioned?

Or what you are talking about is related to PBN?
  • depending on how competitive your niche is will determine the answer. for a relatively competitive niche it needs to remain at a high level. and when you think about it, why wouldn't you want it that way. yes, it is more work, but your are competing against other sites so should be willing to put in the work for long term success. 

i am assuming this is a real MS, and not churn-and-burn which would be a totally different perspective. Your money site is something you are investing in; time and money, and you should have a long term perspective.

a note: you do not need a lot of high quality tier 1's to rank well.

In terms of PBN, those are sites where you own the url, host it, and build it. They should be 100% unique and 100% independent from each other. Never use the same content, same host, or inter-linking.
    @viking Yes this is for main site not for churn and burn.

Now I'm start thinking better I create my own articles or buy some, then I spin it, I found The Best Spinner has tools that we can look and set spin char, words, and phrase semi manually, which is good so we can evaluate and even add our own word if needed. That would be the best article for T1 I think.

1 article may be spun and can be produce another 20 unique articles, so 5 articles will give me 100 unique articles which is I think should good enough for my T1 backlinks. 

This is will take a lot of efforts as you said :)