Skip to content

how to transfer verified lists to one seperate list

I add gsa campaign im using 5 different lists . I would like to take the verified site lists and make one big list how would i go about This

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    import the lists first into the site lists in options->advanced. Then it's done as projects can use the site lists.
  • I know how to import them i want to export a list with all my verified sites @sven and keep using that list im importing 300k sites but only posting to 20k verified links i wanna only used verified lists
    select project->right click->show urls->verified urls->export...
  • Perfect thank you so much
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited December 2015
    @jman75

There is another way

OPTIONS>>ADVANCE>>TOOLS>>ADD URLS FROM PROJECTS>>VERIFIED

If you dont want to add it to your existing Verified list, then create a new folder somewhere on the pc and call it what u want. The in Advance settings temporally change the location of your verified folder to the new one u just created. and then repeat the steps i mentioned in the beginning.

Once it is exported then you can either leave it or if you want to change the link back to the original Global Verified folder path in Adavnce options.

If you now want to use only this new list then in Advance change the link of Failed to the new folder -- then i projects you check to use Glabal site list, and only select Failed
  • edited December 2015

tried sven way ( But when I export the list they look like this )

// removed for security reason //

They all have my site links in them already they do not have jus the url

So when I go to post with that list it says link already present not sure if it s still posting ? @sven

• @royalmice , I never checked the verified check box had to use sven ways will try your way if this does not work , it is saying link already present
    @jman75 Yes thats true.A "Link already present " notice is just fine. SER will download that URL (before it exchanges the url with the one from the project" and sees that a link is placed already.
    Anyway I have removed your URLs to protect your niche.
  • Thank you i appreciate it ranking already but its dancing on page two been a week lol