Skip to content

Problem with ecoding after update

I have got really weird problem with ecoding - currently all my characters having incorrect ecoding, instead of normal text I see something like "ChoosVng a wedding dresU c0n be 5³t3ᥱm5ⅼ Ut35ssf}ⅼ. ’ein ¯…ﵽ U5a3ch tº0t º0U a ÁοUitVu5 0ttVt}5. "
Ans such appearance everywhere, even in default comments phrases. But when I do testing preview in the program interface everything appears correct and with normal coding.
This is the first time when I have such issue - how can I fix all this?
My current version 10.16

Comments

• I had reinstalled the GSA but issues haven't fixed. Need help urgently.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    is this happening on all engines?
  • seoperformanceseoperformance Ukraine
    edited November 2015
    It even happens with Site Lists without using any Engines. And in some cases all text corrupted in other only parts. I don't get it. For instance
    http://thebaysidesalon.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=385825
    http://surmama.com.ua/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/315362
    both links from same project but you may notice different corruption
    Maybe I need totally delete all data from GSA? With last update some GSA folder hasn't been deleted. Or maybe this kinda virus?
    do you use char spinning?
  • Sure, I used texts like {How to choose|Choosing|How to pick|The easiest way|Selecting} Your Perfect
    no, I mean do you use the option to insert char spinning.
  • No, I've never used it
  • there is no problem in the update only with u so don't frighten people not to update

in this situation u pm sven and he fix the problem for u

Vpm from the engines sven added lately is 80 after i created captcha for Donation guestbook
  • seoperformanceseoperformance Ukraine
    edited November 2015
    I found out the solution - I created project from scratch and no more encoding problems. So I need create only new projects without copy an old ones
    hmm did you maybe edit that with an external editor?
  • No, in fact I had tested few other old project and they all had same encoding error. The only newly created haven't.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @seoperformance I just checked some of the links I just had created using SER 10.16 and don't have this encoding error.

Maybe compair the settings from the new project to your old one. You might find out what filter/option is doing this.
  • Maybe I had some incorrect updating process and during it my existed project has been damaged. I don't know. I haven't changed anything - just suddenly all previous project having this issue. I glad that I came upon decision at last.