Skip to content

VPS need for Mass email sending

NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
Hello

I have GSA email spider & Verifier. Need a VPS provider who allow mass emailing......

Comments

• Hi,
    have you tried EDM Chef ? 

I'm also looking for a way to send spam mail
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    The link not working
  • edited October 2015

Ive been using greencloud vps hosting for all my ser instances- they have been really great with everything ive been doing. Its only 36 a month for the seo2vps package if you use 1dollaroff code.

• @khizerishtiaq

Ive been using the one i posted- its been quite good. Really quick responces when i send in tickets.
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp thanks for the advice but it's not about GSA SER, we're in the category "GSA email spider" of these forum, we're looking way to send bulk email. I also use GSA SER and I use french hosting like online.net and OVH server.
  • Yeah but having a good, reliable vps means you can run whatever you want on it. Greencloud is good for that. 
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    I read the terms of service, so cannot use the email spider in that GCloudVPS service. For SEO purpose, its ok, but for email, you will get banned. Here it is:

Sending of bulk unsolicited commercial email (spam), is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Customers using the GreenCloudVPS network may not send, or allow to be sent, via open relay or other means, unsolicited commercial email. Running a legitimate opt-in mailing list, or emailing existing customers, is of course, allowed. Although we may provide some opportunity to rectify spam problems that are not intentional on the part of the customer, ultimately, every customer is responsible for the activity that occurs via the services that they are paying for. Thus, customers who receive an occasional spam complaint but who do not appear to be knowingly sending spam, may be given notice to correct the issue, but repeated offenses may be grounds for service suspension. During any notice period given (if any), steps may be taken by GreenCloudVPS as necessary to stop spam from being sent by the customer's services, including temporarily suspending service, firewalling certain traffic, or other appropriate means. Customers who are, as determined by GreenCloudVPS, knowingly sending spam may have their service permanently suspended without refund. Operating websites or services on the GreenCloudVPS network, that are being or have been advertised in spam, are also not allowed, and are subject to the same policies as applied to services used to send spam. If customer's improper actions or inactions are the cause of GreenCloudVPS ip space being listed in any spam blacklist or database, that customer may be permanently suspended without refund, at the sole discretion of GreenCloudVPS.
  • Okay, didn't know you were going for unsolicited email spam