Skip to content

Email Accounts - Best Option

Hi

What is the current best option for email accounts to use with GSA?

Thanks

Comments

• Bandit has been the best by far (yahoo). I'm amazed at how well they have held up!
  • dwwwb - you spoke too soon..., the batch i bought today all failed in SER :-(

mehul1977 - when you find a supplier, try buying them in small amounts first incase they all fail.
  • dwwwbdwwwb 94941
    edited March 2015
    Really? Yahoo ones? I have a a few thousand I have been pulling off of for over a month and every single one of them has held up.

Post what you find that holds up if you think of it, I'm sort of due. 

Damn, I though I had it dialed 
    ~X(
  • it might just have been a bad batch hopefully.
    i'm going to try someone else and see what happens..., its always better to have more than one supplier.. i'll let you know how i get on.
  • uncheck using proxies to check email, most time if you use proxies to check email, it will fail

• Yahoo emails are only good for 1 thing: Getting just "OK" results.

If you want to get the best results with LPM and VPM, you need to setup catch-all email on real domains.

Many of these engines ban usage of free gmail. Its a dead give away to spammers.

If you're serious about getting good results, set up catch-all domains and rotate them out. If that's too much work for you, you can do like what I did and get some from @sabahat on his thread here and he will handle everything for you in less than a few minutes -> https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/16486/free-trial-catch-all-emails-on-niche-based-custom-domains-stop-using-diposable-emails-now#latest

He even has a deal right now for 1 free catch-all for 7 days.

It's a no-brainer really.  You only use Yahoo and Hotmail if you're doing this as a hobby.
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    edited March 2015
    @IdentifiedURLs
    Thank you bro for your compliments.

@mehul1977 @william88
    It happens that most of us don't realize how these catchall emails works. Even I didn't use to do so till I started using it.

If you have own server, I advise you to go for catchall emails. I will guide you for free how to configure mailserver to receive unlimited number of email requests per IP at the same time. And also how to deal with server firewall when it comes to receiving emails. PM me for that.
  • if you dont want to buy any offer and you want to promote yourself , then make an account on yahoo and sett pop up 3
    http://www.khimhoe.net/2009/06/20/how-to-enable-pop3-in-yahoo-mail/

• I think banditim is best for email addresses. check it out.
  • ok thanks
  • edited October 2015
    No, you guys. 1k emails for 5usd 
  • MaliceMalice Los Angeles, CA
    I have always had decent luck with Yahoo email accounts.  Only a few issues with not receiving verification emails, but overall pretty good.  Lately I have been using a few of my spare domains for the catchall setup and that works incredibly well.  If you have a spare domain, unlimited emails and catchall email support (sometimes called default email accounts) with your hosting provider I highly recomend going that route. 
  • What are the best emails to use for GSA SER and where should I buy? Should I try yahoo accounts from Fiverr?
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    mianfarhanraza
    Once you realize you don't want to mess with disposables such as yahoo accounts, you can try switching over to catchalls, you will love it.

We offer a 30 day free trial (which is about to become a 10 day free trial within a few days) so you can try it out: http://seospartans.com/free-trial

As soon as you create an account you will have a catchall waiting for you in a ready-to-go SER template. Just import it to a couple of projects and you're good to go.

Then if you think you need more control over them or if you want to use your own domains, you can set it up yourself on your own server. But once you go catchall, you never go back. ;)
  • @Hinkys, I just signed up for the free trial but I would like to know more about it and how does it works? I am a newbie in GSA SER and would like to know how would it help and how many of these would I need?
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited October 2015
    @mianfarhanraza
    Well, you can think of a catchall account as a single domain sub.domain.com. All emails sent to ANY account on that domain whatever @ sub.domain.com are redirected to the catchall's master inbox account
    catch @ sub.domain.com, even if those whatever accounts were never explicitly created.

So you can use mike @ sub.domain.com, jenny @ sub.domain.com, boogyman @ sub.domain.com or whatever else you can think of while building links, but verify all those accounts from a single master inbox:
    catch @ sub.domain.com

This effectively gives you an unlimited supply of email accounts.

SER does a great job of handling this automatically. You can put something like:
    "%spinfile-names.dat%%spinfile-lnames.dat%{%random-1-100%|} @ sub.domain.com"
    in
    E-mail verification -> Your e-mail

and SER will know to use a new unique email account for each new submission.

What's even better is that by using the those %spinfile-names.dat%%spinfile-lnames.dat% macros, if a some site requires Name or Last Name while creating accounts, SER will match the email account to those fields. So for example, if it would create an account for "Anna Smith", the email account used for that submission would look something like: annasmith39 @ sub.domain.com.

As you build links, your inbox will naturally start getting more and more emails. We have a backend system in place that automatically deletes old emails in your inbox every few hours (sort of like the SER's "delete message if older than X days" option). You can set how long to keep emails through your dashboard on our site, but the default value is enough for most setups.

As for the "how many of these would I need?" question... well the only thing preventing you from using a single catchall on all your servers & projects is inbox space (which translates to have many links you build daily, or LPM if you will). We have a cap of 300mb / catchall and it's not some arbitrary value, we found that once you go over 300mb, you start noticing that email verifications are taking too long and fetching emails starts getting slower.

Now it's hard to tell exactly how many you will need since everyone does things a bit different. However, as a rule of thumb, if you're running less than sustained 50 LPM in 24 hours, you're good with a single catchall.

Now this may not sound like a lot, but note that this is across 24h. So for example if you're running around 300 LPM but only building links a couple hours / day, you should still be able to use just that 1 catchall.

You can use your catchall as you normally would and periodically check it's inbox size in the dashboard on our site for a few days. If you never get close to the limit, you don't need to worry about it.

If you do get close, you can try lowering the "number of days to keep old emails" value. If that also doesn't help then you probably need more than 1 catchall.

Now this has been quite longer than I thought but if I missed something or there's something else you would like to know, I'll be more than happy to help you. You can send me a message on this forum or you can send me an email via our site's support form, since I'm mostly a 1 man show, I'll be answering both of those. :)
  • Thank you @Hinkys. I am going to order the free trial account.