Skip to content

access violation at address... User32.dll

I have a problem here, i dont know why that happend, i clicked on Settings and i got this error, i use w8.1

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Will PM you to get more info.
    Ok, we should be pushing a new version either today/tomorrow. Please PM me back and let me know if it happens with that version and we'll look into it again. 
  • @s4nt0s

Are you updating any engines? Also, sometimes i find when i click 'stop projects' it will hang at 98% until i shut it down.
  • Okey @s4nt0s when i get the update i will try and i will PM you with any information
    Thanks! :)
    edited October 2015
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp - Yes, we update the engines with SER's update and I'll see about the stop projects, not happening on my end. :/
  • @s4nt0s not able to upgrade to v1.34. Dies at 17% doesnt continue after that. just opens the v1.33 version.

Windows 2008 r2
  • same problem here
    edited November 2015
    Yes, sorry, you still get the latest version. We just forgot to change version number to 1.34 so it loops, but its still the latest version. For now, you can just update and leave it. If you click settings > change log > you should see 1.34 in the text file. 

Version number will be fixed shortly, just ignore for now.

*EDIT* - Fixed, update to latest version. All bugs in this thread should be fixed, including access violation. Let me know if you see it again.
  • If you want to download the file then you have to be sure the site should be authorized and you can download user32.dll file easily.