Skip to content

word count better than character count

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
Why not have word count instead of char count under the text fields? Would make life easier no? Thanks
I am really enjoying this software by the way. Very very good :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    a word count is usually not the thing that an engine relies on. They want you to enter e.g. only a max of 450 chars. So thats what is showing in the program as well. Though a word count might be added if you want this (next version).
  • want, too. best would be both stats. chars and word count.
  • @Sven Is it chars? I thought t was words - my mistake
  • +1 for word count. It's helpful for any Article Marketer.
  • GSA is not a software to manage content, you have to import content to GSA, if you buy the articles or create the content with automated software you already know how many words has... so IMO this is useless.
  • Maybe useful for article text no? Do you want to know how many words are in your article? When spun its hard to tell. I mean when it says 1620-2311 chars what is that? 400 words, 500 words? God knows. I like to work in word count. Just sayin
  • >> I mean when it says 1620-2311 chars what is that? 400 words, 500 words? God knows. I like to work in word count.

Totally agree, I always see these huge chars count with my always spun articles and it was never useful for me. If it was word count then it will make perfect sense.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    +1 - great idea!
  • Wow you did it already Sven. Thumbs Up!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @sven +1 for this!