Skip to content

Facebook login Error

Every time i am trying to fill required login.
and chose website: facebook.com/login and enter username and password and when i make submit this error happen
" you should  set cookies, your browser doesn't allow cookies"

can you help me because the GSA email spider don't extract any emails from facebook without log in.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you see this error in the opened browser?
  • yes
    ok, but this might all be normal as the resulting page might just be a redirect that Email Spider does not follow. The Browser wants to do that now and is getting you this error as the stored cookie is not present (just in email spider).
  • So it's okay then?
    and the email spider  log in successfully and  will start extract from Facebook!

but the GSA email spider didn't extract any emails and the queue URLs not pages or profiles just support  page and all these pages that the program extract when no log in apply!

I think the GSA Email spider has some problem with Facebook site. i hope to fix this problem because this program is great.

and if i wrong, please guide me to right way to extract emails from facebook.

thank you.
    well maybe it would be easier to send me the project backup together with your login details and a page where it should have found the email.